Chapter 14 ~ Fluffy Fluff

6/2/2014 OMG WHAT. 1K. 1 FUCKING K. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AND I'LL DO MY VERY BEST FOR YOU! ENJOY!

~ WARNING: THERE WILL BE FLUFF. AKA KISSES ~

'Oh? What's up?' I asked.

'..Do you remember what you were like?'

----------------------------------------------------------------I'd Wish On 11 Stars--------------------------------------------------------------

What I was like? What does he mean by that? 'I....I don't really get the question, Sparkles*....' I said, hiding my face with my hair a little. He sat a little closer and moved my hair out of the way a bit. 'I think you do, Cassandra. Do you remember when we were still together?' He asked, as he put his hand on my cheek. I blushed, and then it occured to me.

I think.... I think I like Sparkles*.

'Still together...huh?' I said. Does he mean before I moved? When I wasn't Mayu Clarke but Cassandra? 'Yes. Do you remember?' He asked, as he stroked my cheek. His hand feels so good on my cheek. 'I'm....not sure. Can't you tell me? Or give me a hint?' I asked, feeling warm. 'Alright.' He said, and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes again. I didn't really get why this was a hint, but it felt good, so you don't hear me complaining. I wish it could go on forever. But alas, he pulled away again. He smirked. 'I'll give you more when you realise.' He said, much to my dislike. 'Well fine.' I said, as I started thinking. Before...

~ Flashback ~

'Cassandra?' Leo asked as he entered my room. I was listening to music. 'What?' I asked, putting my headphones around my neck. 'Cassandra, I know you don't want to, but it's for the best.' He said, and sat down next to me. 'How is this for the best? You're sending me away because it's for the best? Just tell me you don't like me, I'll leave.' I said, looking at Leo. 'We're not sending you away because we dislike you! You know we love you to bits, Cassandra!' Leo said, as he grabbed my shoulders. 'If you love me that much, why can't I stay with you guys?' I said, tearing up. 'Cassandra...We just want you to be happy.' Leo said, comforting me. 'I'm happy when I'm with you guys! So please let me-' I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. Leo kissed me. I widened my eyes, but soon calmed down and relaxed.

We kissed for about a minute, and then I backed away. 'L-Leo...' I said, catching my breath. 'Cassandra.' He said and he stroked my hair. 'I'm speaking for myself right now, but we will always love you. There won't be a day we won't think about you.' He said, stroking my cheek. '...' I was silent. Leo pecked my cheek and grabbed my hand. 'Come on. The others want to see you.' He said, and pulled me with him.

~ End Flashback ~

'You sent me away...' I said. 'Cassandra, we wanted you to make friends, be happy and go to school.' Sparkles* said. 'I could've done that here, too. And my life was shit until last year!' I said, getting mixed emotions. 'Cassandra, if you would've stayed with us, you would have too much distraction. The band, the Yogscast, everything. It would be too much.' He said. I got up from the couch and started walking. 'I could've managed! At least I would always be happy! At least I would have friends who I knew cared about me!' I said, crying with anger.

'Cassandra...' Sparkles* said. 'And then another thing..! Why change my name to Mayu? Why couldn't I stay Cassandra?' I asked impatiently. 'We couldn't risk it! What if people would want to get to know you just because you're Cassandra?' He said. I was getting really frustrated. 'URH. AND THEN ANOTHER-' I said. I was surprised by the next thing. I got pushed against the wall and was greeted by Sparkles*'s lips. He kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he moved his hands up and down my waist. I moaned a little. I was so tense just a moment ago, and here I was. Kissing a guy whilst pinned against a wall. Clichè, much?

I felt really hot the entirity of the time, and I wasn't satisfied with just kissing anymore. I guess Sparkles* thought the same or something like that, because he slightly bites my bottom lip. I was happy he did and opened my mouth. His tounge entered my mouth and I felt a sensation at that very moment. I grabbed his head in the sensation and we started stroking eachother. It felt like the best thing ever. Still, our first kiss was that day aswel. It was kind of weird. Then again, no complaining from me.

We soon caught our breath and I looked him in the eyes. 'Sparkles*....' I said, breathing heavily. I got closer to him and put my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me. I breathed a couple more times and then I was ready to say it. '....Sparkles*. I....' I said.

'I think I love you.'

~ Sparkles*'s POV ~

'...Sparkles*.' She said. I love it when she has this voice. Something good has to happen. 'I....I think I love you.' She said hesitately. Yes! Yes this was good. This was the kind of thing I may or may not have been praying for. 'Cassandra.' I say, and put my lips on her forehead. Her skin is so soft. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever met. 'I loved you before any of this. Never forget.' I said. Her cheeks turned red and she looked at me with her green eyes. She nodded.

~ Cassandra's POV ~

Loved me before any of this. Before I even went away. It made me happy. I nodded. 'Good. Now that that's happened, why don't we get your channel started?' Sparkles* said. 'Huh? What do you mean? Lewis only asked me about my channel today!' I asked. 'You don't remember you already have a banner and an icon?' Sparkles* asked. 'I do? Then why did Lewis write it down when he asked me?' I asked. 'Well, yeah. We're only going to use this for a week or so, and then we'll replace it with the new icons.' Sparkles* said. 'Oh, I see.'

We recorded a fake video to see wether the camera worked, and tested the microphone aswel. 'By the way, Sparkles*, what about capture cards?' I asked. 'The office should have one for you that you can use until you can buy your own.' He said. 'Okay.' I said, adjusting my microphone. It's been pretty tense between us since we declared our love. I really felt weird now. I felt Sparkles* glanced over at me.

Suddenly, he wraps his arms around me. I stretch my arms in surprise. 'Sparkles*... What?' I asked. 'Cassandra. I feel you're tense. What's up?' He asked, putting his head on my shoulder. 'I...I don't know... I think I'm afraid.' I said, and he pulled away and looks at me. 'What are you afraid for?' He asked. 'Well...I've been hurt so many times. I'm just afraid things like that will happen again.' I said, thinking back to my experiances. I felt tears. God dammit! I cry way too much these months! 'Cassandra... I'm sorry those things happened to you. I wish I could have been there for you then.' Sparkles* said. And I couldn't take it anymore. The tears rolled down. I tried to stop and look at Sparkles*.

~ Sparkles*'s POV ~

She started crying. If I had known that she was so miserable before, I would've kept her here. Yet, she was still beautiful. Her beauty shows with every move she makes. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her again. Her eyes opened wide but then she relaxed and seemed to enjoy it.

'Ng..Sparkles*.' She said after a couple of seconds. 'Yes?' I asked and moved my chair closer ever so slightly. 'Sitting like this is getting difficult. My legs hurt a bit.' She said. 'Oh, well then we better move shouldn't we?' I said, and lifted her off her chair and carried her to the couch. I sat her down and lay down on the couch myself. She got the message and lay on top off me. We continued kissing.

~ Cassandra's POV ~

The couch was way more comfertable then the chairs, and I felt way more relaxed. We kissed and eventually, Sparkles* opened my mouth and our tounges intertwined. Sweet jolly fuckin ranchers I can surely get used to this.

'Cassandra! I'm ba-UAAH!' Euphemia said as she entered the appartment.

Oh shit. Oh shit.

OH. FUCKING. SHIT.

ALL ABOARD THE CLIFFHANGER TRAIN! Hey everyone! Area11Dennise* here and WOAAAAHHH 1K reads! Honestly, I can't thank you enough. Now I'm going to give you all a question!

Who is your favourite from Cassandra or her friends and why?

Please tell me, I'd love to hear it! ALSO DID YOU KNOW MARTYN OPENED MY MAIL ON INTHELITTLEBOX? Episode 34, 900.000 sub special. Also also I just realised this chapter is kind of like: A Thousand Years by Christina Perry.

Until next time!

~Area11Dennise*