Chapter 2

We got pizza and took it to my house. I live with my dad, my parents are divorced. I can go visit my mom but nah, she never was a great mom.

As we arrive at my doorstep I unlock my door and yell "I'm home." I know that dad works right now, but I have a dog.

"Gigi!" I yelled walking into the living room Max and Ian jumping on the couches while Joji just stands there. "Hey, don't just stand there, sit down." I smiled at him. And he nod then smiled and took a seat.

While I was looking around for my dog. "You guys eat up I'll be right back." They all nod at the same time and started to eat.

I walked out to my backyard and yelled for my dog once again. She came running from the back of the yard towards me, knocking me down. "Yoo, chill." I said laying my head down. She was still running wild, but then stopped and looked at the door. Joji was standing there looking at us, with a smile.

I smiled back, but also sitting up. "Nice dog."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"Um, I just came to say that the pizza is getting kinda cold so if you wanna eat you wanna eat it now."

"Aw, thanks." I stood up and cleaned of my butt.

Joji walked inside and I followed. "So, Joji what brings you to the lands of Australia?" Max asked.

"Well, my dad is Australian and mom is Japanese. Mom sended me here to live with my dad. My parents are divorced."

"Ayy, same" I chuckled. He smiled.

"What about you guys? How long have you lived here?" Joji asked.

"Um, I was born here, but my parents got divorced, mom left and I stayed with my dad. Max and I are neighbors and childhood friends. While Ian moved here with his parents like 4 years ago. He is a full heart American." I told him, about us.

"Oh, that's cool. What do you guys want to do after graduating this year." I just shrugged.

"I have a youtube channel where I post legit shit. I'm called MaxMoeFoe." Max spoke up.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot we created it." I laughed out loud.

Ian just pushed his glasses up and smiled.

"I was thinking on creating a youtube channel and posting some shit content." Joji looked at us.

We all nod with smiles.

////

We spoke for a while, and stuff. And it was getting dark, so dad was about to get home.

"Yoo, it's already 6pm, we should go, let this kid study." Max stood up, and ruffled my hair. "Cunt." I muttered.

"Grease Ball." He shot back. "Slut." I looked at him.

"Bitchhh." Max smiled at me.

When I was about to say my other name for him, Joji stoped us. "Dudes, what is going on."

"The usual name callings, never gets old tho." Ian laughed.

"Fat. Cunt." I said to Max.

His eyes went wide and laughed so loud the house could of fell on us.

I joined in, also Ian.

Joji was just confused.

"Oh yeah, we have this friend Chad, he lives near us, he is a big guy, so we call him Fat Cunt." I laughed.

"Sounds nice." Joji smiled one of his famous smiles.

We don't call him fat cunt around him a lot. His dad insults him enough.

////

Me and the guys said bye. And I went upstairs, do finish my homework and do some studying. Even if I have some friends that aren't that smart, I still like to be educated.

After 30minutes of sitting and reading the books I shut them and lay down.

My mind flows to Joji instantly. I don't know but something about him is so attractive.

/\/\/\\/\/\/\

End end eeeend. I'm gonna try to involve some more interesting stuff.