Chapter 14

Me and mom had dinner. Her new boyfriend should be home any moment. She said he has a son about my age. A possible friend.

"If you don't mind asking, how is your dad?" Why should I mind?

"He is fine. Still has the same work. Also question when will Gigi be sent here? Dad won't have time to take care of her and I need my bud."

Mom smiled. "Michael and Vincent are going to pick her up."

I nod. I finished my salad and thanked.

"If you want there are tons of books in the shelf and the tv has bunch of channels." She smiled.

I nod once more. I walked to the bookshelf. Touching all the labels.

They have all the parts of Harry Potter which I read them all, bunch of times.

I took the Goblet of fire, one of my favs.

I sat down on the couch turning on the tv for light music.

And started reading.

////

I was half way done with the book when I heard keys rambling and light talking.

I stood up, closing the book. Straightening my back, to look polite.

Two men walked in. Gigi ran in like crazy. Looking around she saw me. She ran full speed knocking me off my feet.

My butt crashed to the ground and Gigi licked my face.

"Hey baby." I smiled. Real smile.

I hugged her and her tail was crazy.

I saw two men looking at me, so I quickly stood up. "Hello, I'm Rain, the daughter of Jenna." I smiled shyly.

"Michael, boyfriend of Jenna." He poked his hand out for me to take. I happily shook it.

"And this is my son Vincent." He smiled at him and put his hand on his shoulders.

Vincent smiled at me and shook my hand also.

"So when did you get here?" Vincent's interesting voice spoke.

"Well, I was here around 2pm." I smiled. Yawing after that.

"You should get some sleep. Gigi has had a long drive and flight also." They both smiled.

I nod and pat my leg for Gigi to follow.

"Goodnight guys." And walked upstairs. I fell on the bed. On my phone.

I picked it up. The screen burning my eyes. There were a few messages.

From: Max <3
To: Rain :p <3

'I'm glad. How is everything there?'

Another message from Ian.

From: Ian ;p
To: Rain<3

'Heyyy how are you doing?'

I replied to Max saying that everything is fine, and that I'm going to sleep. And to Ian that I'm good and wished him sweet dreams.

//\\

I woke up to Gigi barking.

I stood up my eyes still shut, I opened the door and left it open. Walked to the bed and plopped on it.

As I lay there I feel my bed shift.

I opened one eye, seeing Vincent lay down.

"Good morning sis." He said and smiled.

I nod. "Morning."

"So I was wondering do you want to do anything fun today? Brother, sister time you know?" He looked at the ceiling.

"Sure, when?" I rolled over. Opening my eyes properly.

"In like 30minutes." He chuckled.

I shot up. "Okay, now leave so I can get ready." I smiled.

He nod and walked out.

//////

Vincent showed me around Sydney a bit. Which made me happy. He took his time to tell me all the details. Even if he didn't knew me that well.

''So Vincent,'' I spoke as we took our drinks and sat down. ''Tell me more about yourself.''

'Well,'' He took a sip of his drink. ''I'm not a very interesting guy. I modeled here and there but for cash, you know. I'm single as hell, and in need of a girlfriend.'' I chuckled.

''What about you?'' He looked at me.

''Well, I was born in Perth, raised with my dad and a few years with my mom, then they got divorced and mom moved away. Dad has been working just to get my nice clothes and a nice place to live in. Now that I think of it, I should of helped him out more in the house.'' I paused. ''He is a big part of my life, so Is Max, Ian and Chad. They are my childhood friends.''

''Oh,'' Vincent looked at me. ''But do you like them in a relationship type?''

''Sadly, I don't, but I know that Max and Ian had a crush on me, that I only found out a few weeks ago...'' I looked out the window. ''But there is this George guy, he moved there not to long ago, and I developed feelings for him.'' I looked at Vincent.

''I see...'' Vincent trailed off. ''Has he texted you yet?'' He rubbed his chin.

''No... But Max and Ian did..''

''Hmm... if he doesn't text you anytime soon I will fight him.'' He smiled. And I laughed.

////

When we came back home, I sat on my bed. Should I talk to my mom about the psychologist?

As I stood up, my phone vibrated.

Incoming call....

Joji:ppp

OH MY GOD WHAT

I took a deep breath and pressed answer.

''Hellooo.'' Joji said with happiness in his tone.

''Heyy.'' I said it back in the same tone.

''How's Sydney?'' He questioned. Me hearing Max's voice in the background.

''It's good, Vincent showed me around and it's beautiful but boring at the same time...'' I trailed off.

''Who's Vincent?'' Joji's voice changed. The room went silent.

''My step-brother.'' I said. ''You think the moment I arrive I would search up, hot dudes in Sydney?'' I let a laugh out. More of a sarcastic laugh.

''You think I'm hot?'' Vincent walked in with a smirk.

''For fuck's sake Vincent!'' I yelled.

He laughed his weird laugh that I loved and walked out.

''I see, I see...'' I opened my door and started to walk down stairs.

''Just wanted to hear my favorite person.'' I could hear the smile in this voice. I blushed. ''Thanks..''

''Well, I'll talk to you soon, I have to talk to my mom.'' I said. ''Okay! Cya.''

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to my mom.

''Hey mom, about that whole psychologist thing, do you know any?'' I asked.

''Yeah, I do, our neighbor, Gareth is one.'' She took a sip of her water.

''Oh, well can you call him? I need to get some things of my chest that have been weighting me down.''

''Yes, sure honey..'' She picked up her phone. ''Thanks mom'' I smiled and walked up the stairs.

Just as I got my phone out, the call hasn't been ended and the guys heard it all...

/////

I hope this was interesting! I have a lot of fun writing this :))) ily all <333