Chapter 20

Lorry's POV

This is it.

This is the day.

This is the day where I leave heaven.

Im gonna miss this beautiful place so much.I cant believe its so fast,I want to stay here but I know I cant...I have to go back.

I was woken by Aspen,Johnas,Gabby,Evelyn and...Austin.After what happened last night I couldnt sleep cause of his story.My head was hurting last night,sudden flashes and pictures showed up at my mind like they are memories...

We hanged out to our last day with me.Austin? he didnt talked to me much,he just didnt looked at me and when i catch him looking at me he looks away.

I dont know why hes acting like this...but I have a feeling it involves me.

Two angels arrived and said that Its time.The five looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"We are gonna miss you so much Lorry,really...you have become close to us" Aspen said hugging me then came Evelyn and Johnas,Gabby.We ended up being a group hug then when we unclasped each other.I immediately felt a hug.Im suprised that i saw that it was Austin then i smiled and hugged him back.I could feel him tightning the hug like he doesnt want to let me go and he just wants me to stay.

"C'mon we dont want them waiting" he said then we seperated from our hug.We got to the center of heaven where the spirits and soul enter.On the center there is a wooden door that is colored white and have different carvings and designs.There are angels surrounding it and there i saw God in the front and looking at me smiling.We six approached god and angels greeted us with warm smiles,God held out his hand to me and i took it.

"My child,you have been a great friend here and as i see a great friend that has been loved very much" he said and looked over behind me smiling.I looked over then saw the five with grinning behind me.I smiled back at them.

"Yes Jesus,i have and i'm sure that its the same from me to them.It has been a very great 3 days here in heaven"I couldn't stop smiling and remembering all all of the memories in just a short span of 3 days but the 3 important days to me.

He chuckled and gave me a big hug.I hugged him back.Its really comforting.He pulled away and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Remember my child.You dont have to worry about love.As long as im existing you will be loved"he smiled and looked over my shoulder.

"And im sure that you will also be loved by someone very much"

I looked over and saw the five walking closer in our direction.They all gave me a big group hug and saw Aspen and Evelyn tearing up.I hug them closer and feel myself tearing up too.We seperated.

"See you later Lorry, im sure well see each other again...in time" Johnas said then the four agreeing.

"Ill miss you guys so much too.Ill always remember you"

"Austin,my child, maybe there is something youd like to say to Lorry?" God winked at Austin.Ok that was weird whats up with the wink??

"ummm...yes father..umm Lorry.."he scratched the back of his head looking down.

"yes?" I gave him a smile but then suddenly i felt something strange happening to me.I looked at my hands and saw that they were fading.I felt myself panic.

"Whats happening to me?!" i looked at God confused.

"Your body is waking up Lorry.Austin you need to hurry"God said

I looked over at Austin and saw Austin shocked.

"Austin just say it!" Gabby said 

"ok..."he came to me and held my hand.

"Lorry the story i told you...it was a memory.The boy was me and the girl is...you"He said while giving me a sad smile and looking at me

"wha-?" Im shocked really.Im speechless.That explains the flashes from my head.

"Lorry I love you but I know that you love someone else.And im ok with that"He said.He cupped my cheeks and made our forehead touch.

"Ill miss you Austin.Ill miss all of you" i said finally giving a last smile.

"Come along my child before its too late" and God held my hand then we walked to the door.I looked over one last time then waved Goodbye.But I know this isn't goodbye yet,we will definitely see each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:AND AT LAST I FINALLY UPDATED!hahahaha sorry for the wait everyone!but thank you all so much!