Chapter 15

Austin's POV

I hang out with the girl im with,she is just so beautiful,caring,funny,kind,cool.You see i have been in love with this girl in 6 years yess! 6 years ago i saved her from an accident when she was 8 years old (i was 8 years old also)and thats how i died i will risk my life just to save her.

That's how much i love her.I just don't know if she still remember me,of course!she don't im the always shy,quiet,nerd,loser when i was a kid.I always seat at the back and gawk at her.And now she's with me here but she's only here only three days.

Lorry's POV

Wow.heaven is beautiful.But Austin looks familiar like he was in my past.So we were walking to a pond and sat there.At first its quite,but Austin broke the silence first "soo how do you like it here?" "i love it its beautiful,peaceful and i met my past relatives thanks for showing me around" i said and smiled and gave him a hug,he seems a little bit shocked but huged me back.

He stand up and held out a hand for me "lets go its time to head back" he said i nodded and we walked back.He led me to a small house with clouds attached to its walls and painted white ,"so here's your place I'll see you tomorrow sleep tight" he gave me a kiss on the cheek warm smile and flew away.I was shocked but turned it into a smile

I went inside,having a smile on my face and when i look it was beautiful all is painted white and theres no tv,electronics or anything technology just a soft couch,bean bag,and a soft queen size bed.

Oh thank you for the softness Lord...I guess this is Day 1 here in heaven.Lets get ready tomorrow for Day 2

A/N:hey guys!! its been so long when i last updated but keep reading!thanks

~Lynn xo