Another day...

Sophs p.o.v.

It has been another day.All the boys and myself have signed out of the hospital today.Except lex....

She had to have another operation today.

The docors said someone would be able to visit her today but only 1 throughout the day..

The boys volounteered me.I am very thankful they chose me! They are going tto go home when i go in.

Later-

Before i go in i say bye to all the boys and wave as they walk off.

The first thing i do when i go in is look  at lexs arm .. i know this has nothing to do with me but shes my sister ... There are some fresh cuts and many scarred ones. I need/want to find out why.. dont you worry lex i will find out...well...not that you will.. you probally wouldnt give a fuck and not tell me.... oh well..Your too stubbon lex...

Something bad must of happened..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................