My discription

Hi,my name is Alexis Draco Davies.My best-mates/room-mates is my only family along with aunt tanya/Mrs spy

I have bright red hair with a few black and orange highlights to make it look like fire... it was originally brown but i died it red,black and orange.
I have blue/green eyes.Green on the outside and a bright blue ring around the pupil (description if you have watched the host the blue ring around the pupil..that coulor and shape)

I have lived with my aunt tanya in the spy school since my parents died(saving my life when i should of died!!!!) Ńõt rèàlłŷ gonna go into detail.
Im the best spy in the whole school along with my best mates

Description bout room-mates/best-mates

Sophie skinner:brown hair like my original colour an my eyes we are Twins she didn't have to be saved she was with freinds when the incident happend.But her personality is different to mine shes a girly girl but still good at fighting

Then theres the 2 boys...yes there are 2 girls 2 boys in everyroom ....we need to get along with the other gender...Will we do anything dirty...we get kicked out of the school not before having the menory took out of our brains...a couple has experianced it already...

But anyways ther is joe an luke

Luke dre trason:Blonde hair,with electric-flying blue eyes.He has a random obbsesion with cakes...sounds weird but dont judge him or you will be messing with me!!!!And i dont play nice...EWWW I MEAN FIGHTING nothing else...totally ewww!

Last but not least

Joe junsom:Brown hair and blue eyes.And is a TÕTÀŁ PŁÁŶÈR!!!

Well that all for now...maybe next time! :)

PÀGÈ ÕŃÈ