Grimy

Hey world I am a stud and I'm writing a lesbian novel. I hope you guys like it and spam with likes and comments....lehhhgoooo!!!!

**Lola a.k.a Lo P.O.V**

"Man wassup ma is you gone let me Fucc or nah ?"

"I told you Lo only if you eat the pussy, I'm saving myself for Shaun." Man here this bitch go bringing up Shaun again. See me and Shaun grew up together, Shaun was my day one nigga, my round, my ace, you name it, she was that. But when I did my time in Metro State Prison that fucc nigga took my girl, the only woman I ever loved and on toppa that I know that nigga took my stash cuzz she was dying to be like me.

-pause-

Yeah I said she....we are women in disguise of a man. No we are not pretending we are living it. so we call ourselves studs. We fucc like men, jus strap it on and watch me work!! How Shaun and I discovered our "labels" is simple, we jus tried on guy clothes all the while being dominant. Plus we never found another stud attractive.

-back to the story-

She hated to see me on top, all the hood niggas showing me some love because I was that nigga. Now she wants to be business partners. So I'm playing along just to take bacc what I rightfully owned.

"Come on Amyrah you come in here teasing a nigga, I know you want the D." I said while sucking on her neck at the same time.

"But you know I want that to be with someone I love." Amyrah was black and asian, and she was on the thick side, but thick in all the right places. Her hair goes down to that phat ass, chinky eyes. Man she any dicks dream and all the hoes envy. So you know I gotta fuck !

"Fuck that you know you want me jus as bad as I want you, I see it all in your eyes ma," I said while kissing her inner thighs, I can tell she got aroused. She pulled my face to her face, kissed me and said "fuck me daddy !" Then my phone started ringing, i reached for it and Amyrah said "if you answer that I'm changing my mind."

"It's Shaun." She looked at me with lust in her eyes, so I did what was only right, reached under my bed grabbed my shoe box and took out junior. Junior is the name I gave my strap on cuzz that nigga get all the bitches jus like daddy.

"Remember I'm a virgin." Amyrah stated while staring intently into my eyes.

I played with her pearl until she became moist enough to insert a finger. Once I inserted a finger, one became two, and two became junior. I rocked inside and out of her slowly and her body began to trimmer. I flipped her over and began stroking slow and hard while pulling her hair. She came hard shivering and shaking. She asked did I bust, since I told her no she took my junior off and pleasured me with her mouth. Like something she done did before and mastered.

After we finished up, Amyrah showered and left. I noticed Shaun left me a voicemail and told me to meet her at the Marquette.

**Shaun's P.O.V**

"My nigga, My nigga," I sang while walking throughout club. Yes, my club! I'm boss nigga! I did some grimy shit to my Ace Lo, I told on her ass so she can do them 8 years. I mean shiddd call it what you want but it was me or her....but now you see who on top. Hell I was tired of living in that nigga shadow. So I took the opportunity and ran with it. I mean in this game the streets don't love nobody. I play to win!! I got pulled over on I-20 with five bricks in the car and they offered me a sweet as deal. They ain't have shit on Lo but my word, which Lo don't know what I did, so they gave her a plea bargain 15 do 8 . So I went to her stash spot and got her million dollars, 30 bricks, and 10 pounds of weed and told her the police ceased it. She fell for it, dumb fuck. I knew the plug cuzz I always went with her to make the trade. It was some migos that her dad did business with back in the days. I then invested in the Marquette in Bankhead off Simpson road.