The come up

Sorry I didn't update lastnight guys I had a long night..but I got you rigggghhhhhtttttt now!

**Amyrah P.O.V**

"Babe this bitch said she ain't showing me where her stash spot is, this is gonna be a tough cookie to crack."

"Damn, maybe we need to do some to shake the bitch up and make her think some gonna happen."

"Yeah, but give it some time, that would be pretty obvious. I'm thinking like a month and a half or so ?"

"Listen up, baby, I need you, don't be going soft on me over no pussy now. You suppose to be Bonnie."

"Come on now, I'm Bonnie, nigga don't never question my loyalty. You better get right 'fore you get left round this bitch."

"There go my gutta bitch. Do yo thang ma. Holla at me and keep me posted. I love you baby !"

"Love you too !" Click.

TOMORROW

**Lo P.O.V**

We arrived to Brooklyn, New York at Dressler. It's a upscale restaurant that Hector owns. It's on 149 Broadway.

"Remember son, poker face." NY said while getting out of the car.

"No doubt." For some reason as we entered I began to get nervous. We walked down the long hallway and entered a room with a long table. What seemed to be Hector sat at the head of the table. He sported a Hugo Boss grey suit, with a gold slim Jesus piece, gold bracelet, and a gold pinky ring. Actually like you see in a movie. He had a hair cut like Tony Montana, and he had his legs crossed like a Columbian Frank Lucas. I accidentally laughed aloud.

"Do you find something, say uhhhh, funny ?" Hector said in his thick Columbian accent.

"Shidd, it's jus I ain't never seen a Columbian before."

"Country."

"Country ?"

"Yes, your accent is, very uh, country ?"

"I'm southern bred."

"I see."

I'm sitting here like the fuck this nigga stalling for, I came to do business. Fuck he talking 'bout my accent for. But I kept that to myself. These are columbians, they crazy as fuck.

"And I'm profiling because I have to make sure you not the police....." I thought to myself damn this nigga read my mind ".....it's all in your body language. The way you move, the sudden twitch in your eye. I pay attention to every detail. You have to in this business. It cost to be the boss. And my friend I paid my dues to society and I'm the BOSS. I'm Hector, now let's do business." He said in his thick Columbian accent.

"Okay Hector, what's the tabs on the Kilos and the Pounds of that good marijuanna."

"For you ? Because my daughter brought you to me. I know your word will stand strong. I'll give you a kilo and all I want is 1850 back and a pound of that Irene Kush 1500."

"Well with all do respect Hector, I don't want you to front me nothing. I'm paying cash."

"Oh really ? Well for you, a Kilo each 1850 and a pound each 1500."

"Great deal." We finished negotiating the price as NY went to grab my duffle full of cash. I purchased a kilo and two pounds of Mary Jane. With NY , Carleon, and there street teams we ' bout to shut Shaun shit down.

**Shaun P.O.V**

Yesterday I went by every trap spot which I collect 10 bands from everyweek. I have five trap spots a nigga doin her damn thing.

So today is the day I show Amyrah my stash spot. I'm a little skeptical because I know karmas a bitch and I did Lo wrong. But Shidd I love this woman and I know she won't do me wrong.

Amyrah was dressing while I was watching ESPN and waiting on her.

"Babe, I'm ready," Amyrah said coming down stairs looking delicious.

"Aite lets go." We hopped in my 2014 silver Audi A4 sedan and took off to my stash spot.

My stash spot was located in Woodstock Georgia and it's a nice 3 story house that has a gate surrounding it with a access code. It's about 45 minutes away from the city of Atlanta. No one knows where it's located.

When we arrived Amyrah looked to be in awe.

"Wow Shaun this is a nice house."

"I know. This is where I come to get a level head. Lets go in." She entered my mini mansion and fell in love.

"Come bae, I'm gonna show you this stash spot and then we can relax and blow this gas." We entered my masters bedroom and went into the walk-in closet. Inside the closet was a floor board I lifted and revealed a big safe.

"The code is 16-23-15. Go ahead and open it." She did just that. I saw a hint of deceit in her eyes, but I brushed it off as excitement. My baby will never do me wrong.

**Lo P.O.V.**

Soon as I returned to my house I went to sleep. When I woke up, I decided I was gonna spend the night in some pussy and I will start action tomorrow. So I phoned Navaeh.

"Wassup baby girl ?"

"Shit. I'm trying to come through tonight."

"I'm ready for you daddy !"

"I should be there in the next 45 minutes."

"Ok baby." As soon as I hung up the phone, it played 'When to stop' by Tyga ft. Chris Brown and I knew it was Amyrah.

"Wassup gutta Asian?"

"Shit, nothing. I want to see you tonight."

"Not tonight, baby I got plans."

"I feel you, but I'm trying to get to know you on a personal level with you."

"I understand. Let's do that tomorrow night or some."

"Okay. Well hit me up and say when."

"No doubt."

We hung up and I grabbed junior and made my way to Navaeh's house. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Navaeh came to the door looking debonair and I just had to have her. As I entered I began kissing on her vigorously. She kissed me back with such passion and force. I left my house with junior already strapped on, so I lifted her and inserted junior inside of her. And I fucked her up against the wall. She moaned my ne roughly, "Lo fuck this pussy !!" That gave me permission to dominate. I put that ass on the bed face down ass up and fucked her like I was in a bad mood.

**Navaeh P.O.V **

Lo fucked the shit out of me lastnight, I've never been with a woman physically but if this is what I have been missing....then I have been missing.

I called Shaun and she answered.

"Talk to me."

"Well the plan....."

What do you guys think ?

A lot of physical sexual scenes huh ?

It wouldn't be grimy if the sex wasn't involved

Are you ready for drama?

VOTE COMMENT ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY