That bullshit

**Navaeh P.O.V**

I had fun with Lo lastnight. It was cute she thought she was going to get some of this pussy. And the look on her face when I told her I have never been with another woman. MMMMM....it aroused me. While she was on my mind heavy right now I decided to give her a call, she answered on the third ring.

"Talk to me baby ?"

"Hey Lo ! Can I see you today ?"

"Yeah baby girl, I got some money to be made, but I'll be there before night falls. Is that cool ?"

"Yes daddy !!"

**Lo P.O.V**

"Yes daddy !!" Shidd she said that like a nigga gonna be hitting that tonight. So I made a mental note to bring Junior. My phone rung and it was the call I was looking for.

"Wassup nigga?"

"Shidd chillin son ! You ready to go meet the connect ?""

"Hell yea my dude ."

"Aite Ima come scoop you in thirty." We hung up. That was New York, my stud potnah. She plugged up in NY for real. We did a lil time together and I told her a nigga downfall and she wanna rock, but she gotta prove her loyalty to a nigga.

I threw on me a black Gucci sweater, some blue jean Levi's, and my black Gucci shoes. I threw my dreads in a pony tail. By the time I got done getting dressed NY was honking the horn.

"What's good nigga?" I spoke while throwing my LV duffle in the trunk and entering her Chevy Malibu. it's a bitch car but smart move. We won't be targets in the drug trade. None to flashy.

"What's good son ? You ready to go do this ?!" I shook my head yea. "Aite kid these are some columbians, they don't like fidgety people, excited people, or sudden movement. Basically keep a poker face. Hector, the leader of the operation is like my father, he's been there for me every since my moms died, so jus be easy man."

"What part of the A homie ? I never knew we had columbians." I said while laughing.

"Son we going to New York where the best shit at."

"True that, but now I gotta call my lil shawty and tell her a nigga can't come."

"She got you whipped son ?" New York laughed hysterically.

"Hell naw nigga! I ain't get the pussy yet so I gotta appease the bitch until then."

"Word? I feel you son!"

I dialed Navaeh number and waited for her to answer.

"What's good boo ?!"

Shit just hitting you up to let you know a nigga ain't gonna come through tonight, I gotta trip to make, but when I get back daddy will get at you."

"I figured that, bye Lo. Just hit me up when you coming." Click.

"Damn I ain't even get the pussy and she mad at me."

"Damn son you ain't even get the pussy and you explaining shit to her."

"Watch out nigga !" I laughed.

**Shaun P.O.V**

As my baby exited the shower and entered my bedroom naked, my clit jumped. Boy was I ready to eat. She won't let a nigga strap her down, so I'll settle for this. Plus I love feasting on that pretty pink.

Once she walked over to me, I stood up and exhibited her physique. I began to kiss her lips and move down to her neck. I grabbed a handful of her dripping wet and she moaned. Her moans turn me on. I layed her down on the bed. I pulled her little man out the boat and began to suckle on what I righfly owned. Her knees always buckle when I do so, and I always get hornier. I insert my tounge in that moist hole and she let go squirting all in my face.

**Amyrah P.O.V**

I squirted all in Shaun's face. That shit felt so good.

"Damn bae I ain't never squirted before."

"That's cause ya nigga a beast baby who you know better." I thought well I only squirted cause I was visioning Lo. But I quickly stated, "nobody baby! Baby how much do we have squared away."

"Shidd a cool lil 2 milli, you need some money ?"

"No, but I think you should show me your stash spot."

"Why?"

"Cause, what if something happen to my baby? Then Ima be left in this cold cruel world to fend for myself."

"You right love, and a nigga can't have that. In the morning I will show you, but for now I'm finna go collect our money." Shaun said while leaving me at home alone.

"That was like taking candy from a baby!!" I said aloud while calling Stephon.

"Hello?"

"Babe this bitch said she ain't...."

SHORT ? IK, SO ARE MY READS AND VOTES :(((

Do you think Lo and NY gone be good friends ?

Do you think Navaeh gone be a problem ?

Do you think Shaun stupid for agreeing to tell her

stash spot ?

What is Navaeh and Stephon planning ?

Comment vote like and share hell throw it in yo library 💯😁😝😏✌️