Chapter 1

^Brooke's POV^

"POST IT UP REAL SEXY FOR ME!!!" Addi yelled through the halls of our high school, Howard High. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

(A/N Howard High School is actually a school in Ellicott City but I dunno if Bryce and Mikey are educated there...let's just say they are!)

"Please, don't sing that." I complained. "You know how much I hate Mark."
"C'mon." She said. "Mark isn't that bad."

"Shut the fuck up, Addison Marie Couture! He fucking cheated on me!" I yelled, as we approached our lockers.
"Here comes Mikey." Gabbi whispered into my ear, walking over to the other side of the hall.

As I saw him approach us, I quickly turned around and shoved my books into my locker.
"Hello ladies." Said Bryce.
"Go away." I snapped, quietly. "Make me." Bryce retorted, trying to annoy me.

I could tell that Mikey's eyes were boring into the back of my head, so I turned around to face the guys.
I quickly gave Bryce the finger.
"Clearly on her period then!" Jackson yelled, coming up behind Mikey.

"Go away, Jackson." I said, rolling my eyes again. "By the way, I'm not expecting shark week for another two weeks."

He snorted. "Bitch..."

Bryce stood there, staring at me as if I was dumb.
"Well, Mikey and Jack are coming to ours, so yeah, stay out of the way when you get home." He spat.

I shook my head.

"And what if we don't?" I asked.
"You'll see." Jackson interrupted.
"You won't be seeing us for another ten minutes." Gabbi told the three biggest trouble makers in Maryland, walking back over beside me.
"Cause we're going to Starbucks for our Friday coffee."

I nodded.
"Please don't tell me Derek is gonna be there." Addison complained.
"Oh, he's gonna be there, alright." Mikey told her.

Addison is Derek's little sister, and they pretty much have the worst love-hate relationship you can think of.

Addison groaned. "Anyway, cya later girls." Mikey said, as they started to walk in the direction of the main doors.

Suddenly I got a text.
I took my phone out of my pocket and read the name on the lock screen. Derek had texted me.

"Ooh! New phone! Which is it?" Gabbi asked.
"IPhone 6s." I told her. "In silver and white."
I pressed the home button to unlock my phone and went into messages.
"IOS 10 also!" Addison exclaimed, getting exited over my new phone.
I laughed at her and read the text.

"Who is it?" She asked.
"Derek." I told her.

Derek😊:
Where the fuck is your brother?

Brooke👑:
Don't know, don't care.

I sent him the short reply, and put my English and History binders in my locker.
"C'mon then, girls! Let's go get some coffee!" I exclaimed.

We left the school and walked to Starbucks, talking about our plans for the weekend.

"Oh my gawsh!" Gabbi exclaimed. "Who got invited to Jamie Wright's party on Sunday?"
"I did." Addison exclaimed. "So did I!" I told her.
"I doubt I'm gonna be able to go though."
"Same here! Like, what 18 year old Senior would invite two 15 year olds and one 16 year old Sophomores to a fucking party!" Addison exclaimed.
"Maybe because Derek is going." Gabbi said.