Chapter 2

Around 20 minutes later, I got out of the shower, dried my hair, and got dressed, doing my simple everyday makeup after.

(Foundation, concealer, mascara, lipgloss and a little bit of eyeliner and blush.)

I tied my hair into a ponytail, leaving bits on my fringe out on either side of my face.

I exited the bathroom and walked over to my shoe rack. I got a pair of white hightop converse and a pair of socks, putting them on.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and walked downstairs, checking my texts from the group chat Gabbi, Addi and I had.

The Gabster💋:
So, mall today girls?!

Addi💁🏻:
Fersher Gabs!

Brooke👑:
Just woke up! You'll never guess what happened! Oh, and obviously going to the mall!

The Gabster💋:
OMG!! What happened?!

As I started to write a reply, I walked into some.
"Omph..." I muttered.
I stopped walking, looked at Mikey, blushed, and then continued my journey down the stairs.

Brooke👑:
Okay, so last night after you left, we watched the Exorcist, and apparently had nightmares, okay? So then, Mikey just comes in, gets into my bed, and fucking falls asleep beside me.

Addi💁🏻:
Does anyone know why he did that?

Brooke👑:
He did that because I sounded 'scared'. Then I was like (in my head) 'Well no shit Sherlock, I had a fucking bad dream'...Anyway, it's bullshit.

"Who you textin'?" Bryce said, over the back of my couch.
"None of your fucking business." I exclaimed.
"MOM! BROOKE CUSSED!!" Bryce yelled.
"You're such a rat!" I said, storming out onto the patio and sitting on the patio furniture.

The Gabster💋:
Who the fuck does that?

Addi💁🏻:
Apparently Mikey does. Anyway, I have to go, see y'all later!

Brooke👑:
Okay, bye Addi! xxx

The Gabster💋:
Bye Addi! Sadly I have to go now too.
Mall at 1! Byeee! Xxx

Brooke👑:
Bye xx

Suddenly, as I was about to get up, a tall guy in a clown mask, grabbed my shoulders from behind and yelled loudly in my ear.
I shrieked even louder and then my reflexes kicked in, so I turned around, boxing him square in the nose.

The the force of my punch made the guy stumble backwards. He took off the mask and recognised the guy.
"Tayler?" I asked.
"Yah?" He replied, his voice muffled because his hand was in the way.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.
"Come around the front, I'll let you in."
He nodded and started to walk around the front.

I quickly grabbed my phone and ran through the house, opening the front door for Tayler.
"I'm so sorry..." I said, as he followed me into the kitchen.
"It's fine." He muttered. "Your reflexes are awesome though."

"Thanks, Tay." I said, blushing.
I found a rag in the cupboard and wet it, climbing up onto the counter to clean his bloody nose.
He smiled at me and put his hands on my knees.
I smiled back, dabbing at his bruised nose.

"It doesn't look broken, it's probably just bruised..." I told him, sitting on the countertop as if it was a chair.
"Why'd you fly here?" I asked. "Mainly to surprise you cause I miss you so much, but a part of me came to see Bryce too." He told me. "It took a whole 5 hours and 11 minutes exactly to get here."
"Geez Tay." I said, as Mikey and Bryce walked in.