Trouble

Katie's P.O.V

Dina and I were discussing outfits when a group guys came towards us. Among them was the school's popular Jock. Hunter Price.

"Great here comes Mr. Popular" I rolled my eyes when they stopped us. Dina as always was busy raping

Damien with her eyes. Like always and it surprised me cause Damien stole glances at her too.

Hunter stepped forward "Hey Ladies, looking very fine today." I rolled my eyes "Go away Hunter."

I grabbed Dina's arm "Let's go" But Hunter stopped me "Where are you going beautiful? Stay we should have a little fun don't you think?" I glared "Please don't touch me." I threatened through gritted teeth.

Damien Sanders touched his shoulders "We should leave them alone Hunter." He smirked cupping my face up to his "Sweetheart I want you"

I yanked away his arm "Move you bloody ass-" "Excuse me? What are you doing to Katie?" the jocks looked behind them and there was Niall.

He had his arms crossed his chest. Hunter replied smoothly "She's my girlfriend and I don't think its any of your concern honestly." He smiled "Actually it is my concern. Katie is my friend and seeing her try to get away from you tells me that she doesn't like you. She's not your girlfriend so I suggest you stay away from her."

Damien nodded in agreement "Hunter let's go. He's right, stop forcing Katie." Hunter's eyes showed resentment but left "Who cares about you anyways" I smiled at Niall and rushed to hug him "Thank you"

Damien came towards us. "Sorry about that Katie." I hugged him too "Its alright you helped that's all that matters. Besides you are the only Jock I like out of those losers." he chuckled and hugged me back

I felt Dina stare at me probably cause she wanted a hug too. "Damien since we're hugging still can I ask you something." "Go ahead." "My best friend really like likes you and I was wandering if you could hug her." he chuckled "Truth is Katie I've always liked Dina "

That made me hug him more. "Thank you" I let go.

I went over and stood beside Niall "You alright?" He asked. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes "Yup thanks for coming to rescue."

We watched Damien talk to Dina. "Um Dina?" They were both blushing. Dina took a loose strand and tucked it behind her ear. "Yeah"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Dina's eyes went wide with surprise "Are you serious? " Damien chuckled "Serious" she smiled "Yeah sure" He pulled her in "So can I get a kiss?" Niall cleared his throat.

I grabbed his hand and walked towards Nandos "Let's go eat." Everyone stared at us. I wonder why?

Girls came up to us and asked for his autograph and take a few photos. It was interesting to watch.

four hours later.

"Sorry about that Katie" I patted his arm "Its okay don't worry. You must be starving. Pick whatever you want and I'll pay." He smiled.

He ordered and I paid so we found a booth and sat down. My phone buzzed "Hello?" "Hey Katie" I smiled "Hey Dina" She giggled "You're coming over my house right?" "Why? You don't want me to cone over?" She laughed "Dork, come to my house and we'll get ready together." "Okay but what about Damien." "He going too. His dad told him to take his sister so he has to go."

I looked at Niall and he smiled while chewing "Okay I'll meet you there." "Kay, and thanks for telling him. I love you Katie." I laughed a little "Anything for my best friend." "Okay gotta go bye see you at my house." "Sure" she hanged up.