Feelings

Niall's P.O.V

I couldn't focus on anything. She was on my mind. I didn't feel right. "You alright?" Harry asked "Uh yeah sure." I scratched the back of my neck.

Katie, I'm so sorry its all my fault. "Hey everyone!" The crowd cheered so I sucked in a breath and walked on stage with the boys. "Hey guys

" I said. Again the crowd went wild.

"Okay. Now we're gonna have an adventure." Zayn spoke with his hands up.

"We're gonna start off with Strong so sing along if you want to alright?" Liam said happily

The beat came on

"My hands, your hands

tied up like two ships

drifting weightless

waves trying to break it

I'd do anything to save it

Why is it so hard to save it?"

"My heart, your heart

sit at like book ends

pages between us

written with no end

so many words we're not saying

don't want to wait til its gone

you make me strong "

Hearing the guys sing the lyrics reminds me of Katie.

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya

but I don't care I'm not scared of love"

The guilt was eating me away. Sweet Katie was hurt but I'll visit her after this.

Katie's P.O.V

I was in bed. My body was bruised and scratched from the beatings I got in front of the mall. I don't remember much of what happened.

There was a knock at the door. I turned my head a little. "Hey Katie" I smiled, it was Dina. "Hey you, how come you're not enjoying yourself at the concert? Instead of being here at this place?"

She smiled tears falling down her eyes "How can I enjoy myself when my best friend is in the hospital?" I laughed a little "Its fine Dina besides its not like I'm dying." She chuckled a little "I know but still. I'd rather stay with you than go to a concert without you."

She kissed my forehead "Let's watch it on t.v its live." She turned it on when they sang 'Story of my life.'

The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm And time is frozen

I give her hope (give her hope)

I spend her love

Until she's broke

(until she's broke inside)

Inside The story of my life

(the story of, the story of)

The story of my life

(the story of, the story of)

The story of'

"That song was dedicated to one of our good friends who was taken to the hospital today. Katie and her best friend Dina and Dina's boyfriend Damien and his sister."

We looked at each other shocked. She smiled "Wow I've never thought I'd be hearing my name in a concert before." I chuckled "Believe it or not they said our names. Where's Damien?"

"He's at the concert." Her phone vibrated "Hello?" she gad her phone on speaker. "Hey babe, we're on our way are you two hungry?" "Yeah" "Okay I'm gonna drop off my sister home cause she's tired and I'll order us pizza."

"Sounds good. Is the concert over?" "No not yet. It is but they're signing autographs right now." "Oh okay we'll see you here then." "Okay bye babe" "Bye" she hanged up.

"He's coming with pizza." I smiled "Thank-you for being her with me." She smiled "That's what best friends are for." I chuckled "I'm proud of you." She looked at me confused "What for?"

"For making me happy and I'm glad you and Damien are together." She blushed "No Katie, us being together was your doing. And for that I owe you big time. Thank God you're my best friend. " We both laughed

"I feel so weak though. Like my life energy is being shortened somehow." She slapped my arm softly "Stop talking like that. You're gonna make me cry." I looked into her eyes and smile.

"I'm weird" I keep reminding her "I'm laughing at death as if its not real and that's how I am." A knock came to the door "That must be Damien." She stood up and went to the door.

She came back "You have visitors Katie. I'll wait outside for Damien." Visitors? That's odd.

She left and in came Niall followed by Harry Styles then Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson and finally Zayn Malik. I frowned at them.

"Hey Katie." Niall looked at me "Hi" I decided to sit up but I struggle. My body felt weak but I sat straight. "So what now?" He looked sad "Katie I di-" "Its fine Niall. I'll admit it was painful but its fine." I smiled

They all sat on chairs. "Hi Katie I'm Harry." I bit my lip "I know who you are so there's no need for introductions." They smiled and the air was filled with awkward silence.

"So?" I chuckled "Guys I have a confession to make." they looked confused, sad and a bit unsure. I sucked in a breath and acted serious "Move in."

They came closer "I'm gonna die so I only have a few weeks to live." Niall smiled but his eyes showed sadness "No it can't be." the rest of them were the same. "Come Katie that can't be right."

"Sorry guys." They started rubbing their eyes. Trying to blink away the tears when I couldn't be serious and laughed.

"You.." Laughing til I couldn't breathe "Man you guys should've seen your faces." They sighed "You had us worrying." I smiled "Guys I'm weird I laugh in the face of death like its nothing so that's how I am."

Zayn looked at Niall "Its time to tell her." I looked at him "What is it?" He sat down "Katie I'm Niall Horan from One Direction." I chuckled "No wonder why you look familiar. Okay cool."

They were shocked giving me the confused look. "What?" Liam shook his head lightly "Aren't you shocked?" I laughed softly "No why? besides I like meeting celebrities like friends without the screaming. Sorry to disappoint you guys. Were you expecting me to scream and all?"

They looked at each other then at me "Well yeah, I mean usually they'd scream about it."

I rolled my eyes playfully "Guys I really don't care if you're celebrities really. I just like any music that captures my attention and I like the fact you followed your dreams and made songs that helps us not cut or commit suicide."

I smile "I just want to be friends with the real you not the celebrity you is that too much to ask?" They smiled "Are you serious?" Niall asked. I chuckled "Yes I am."

Harry frowned a bit "You tried to commit suicide?" I thought about that. It was four years ago anyways. "No I'm just saying" He smiled "Okay then. We are officially good friends."

"Not yet" Liam cut in "We need to exchange phone numbers first, that way we can talk to each other." I bit my lip "Um I don't know where I left my phone." Niall chuckled "Sorry I forgot I had it."

He reached in his pocket and gave it to me "Thanks." I muttered and checked out my gallery. "You guys took photos with my phone?" They were posing and smiling, some with fans. I looked up seeing them have that guilty look on their faces.

I chuckled "Its okay I wont delete them it makes you guys look cute."