1

3 years later

College, somewhere I'm surprised to be at. I did good in school but I never thought it would be here. This is amazing if you ask me. I start to walk in but someone opens the door for me. I look and see a nice guy with a bright smile on his face. I gladly returned and walked in. I gave him a thank you and walked off.

"Hold on!" I stopped and turned around. "Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar. Alexis right?" He asked and I nodded. "How do you know?" I asked a little confused. I don't know him so how does he know me exactly? "I guess we went to the same school and had classes together." "You went to River View?" He shook his head no so that made me more confused.

Is River View even a school? Anywhere in the US? I'm in an alternative school.

"I went to West Morris. Wait you got in a car accident, you were the talk around school we thought you died because you didn't come back and teachers weren't saying anything about you." I looked down and nodded.

He was really cute, and I was kind of nervous to talk to him. Cute boys never talked to me at my old school. They ignored me. But this isn't high school I'm 19 and an adult so I'm more mature and need to stop acting like a shy 16 year old.

"Well I'm alive and I don't know you. What's your name?" I asked and he stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Ethan." He shook my hand and we started walking. "Excited for classes Monday?" I chuckled and looked down. "I'm kind of scared because school and I never got along. Even though I did good in school but we just never liked each other." I said and looked back up at him and he was smiling down at me.

"We should go out some time." I made a face to make it seem I was thinking and nodded. "Sounds good. Are you free tonight I don't wanna be bored?" I asked and he chuckled. "Well tonight it is then. See ya.. Wait what is your dorm number?" He asked confused. "I actually live in the apartments right down the street. I'm 382 on the second floor." I smiled as I spoke. He nodded and started walking backwards. "Alright see ya then." I turned around and walked to the front desk.

-

I walk out to my balcony to get some fresh air and see a guy smoking that looked like Ethan from the side.

"Hey." I said and he looked at me. He looks like Ethan but he looks different. "Um you look like-" "If you say it I will push you over the railing." Well dang I didn't even finish. I looked down and sighed. "Hey slut don't talk to my boyfriend." A girl came out half naked. She threw trash at me and walked off. "Well I can't blame her for throwing trash away in the garbage now can I?" He asked and when I was about to say something he threw his cigarette at me. That's how close our balconies are. Just a like 3 feet away from each other and that's not enough space for me. But the higher the floor the more space. It irritates me to look up because you have four whole floors and the balconies are lined up then its one that looks like its trying to fall off the building. But its a great place to stay. Its nice.

Back to the asshole that lives beside me. I'm a nice person so I wouldn't yell at him even though I want to. "Look, I'm sorry for bringing up that subject." I looked down and sighed. "And I'm sorry for even speaking to you because its obvious your girlfriend doesn't like it so I'm gonna go before I get called everything that goes under slut." I started to walk back in but he stopped me. "Its okay honestly. Sorry for bing a dick." I smiled and walked inside.

Once I was about to go to my room there was a knock on my door. I went over to it and opened it. Ethan was about to knock again but put his hand down when he saw me.

"Hey cutie." He said and pinched my cheeks. I smiled showing off my dimples a little bit. "Hi. So...." "Wanna have sex?" I looked away from him once he asked. Does he think I'm that kind of girl? Do I seem like the type. "Hey hey I'm kidding. Let's watch a movie." I nodded and we sat on my couch.

-

I was laid back on the armrest and his head was on my chest. I was combing my fingers through his hair as he watched the movie. He looked tired so I turned the TV off.

"Are you gonna go back or do you wanna stay?" I asked and he sat up. "Its....." He pulled out his phone to look at the time "11:10. I'll just stay here my room mate is prolly gettin laid." I laughed a little and nodded. "Well your guest so I'll let you sleep in my bed I'll sleep on the couch." I said and got up to get me a blanket but he stopped me. "How about I sleep on the couch and you sleep in your bed." It was supposed to be a question but he said it more like a demand. "How about I do what I said." I said laying on the couch with the blanket I got. "Oh and my room is down the hall next to the bathroom." I said and I heard his foot steps walk away.

Tonight was fun.