3

Yay its Monday woohoo. Such a HORRIBLE day. Kill me now.

I walk into the school and look around for Ethan. He's supposed to be walking with me to class since we have the same class. "Hey beautiful." Someone whispered in my ear. I could already tell it was Ethan. "Ethan where the hell have you been?" A girl came over to us and she was pissed. "With my friend." Ouch that didn't hurt. I guess that's his girlfriend. Wow she's pretty. Why would she be worried about me talking to him? I'm so ugly and I know she sees that... He does as well... Okay ouch.

"Oh what's wrong with her?" The girl asked, Ethan wiped a tear off my face that I didn't know fell. He gave me the 'are you okay' look and I nodded. "Hi I'm Cameron, his sister." I was way off. "Hi Cameron, I'm Alexis." We shook hands and started to walk. I felt a hand grab mine so I looked down to see Ethan was holding my hand and he gave it a light squeeze. I smiled lightly at our hands and looked up at him. "So you two are just friends... Kinda hard to believe. When your doing that." Cameron said pointing to our hands. "Um well my hand was cold and hers was warm so I grabbed it so I could be warm." Ethan lied which caused me to laugh. His hand is very moist. But eh I don't give a word. It feels nice.

"Well I got to get going, Ethan don't be out late with your candy." He laughed and waved her off. "She's nice." I said looking up at him. "Yeah in front of you she is." He said causing me to giggle. "That was cu-" He bumped into someone causing them to drop all their stuff. "Oh my god in so sorry here let me help you." Ethan let go of my hand and helped the girl he bumped into with her stuff. "No your fine I wasn't paying attention." She said blushing a little bit. I bent down and picked up a few papers that landed in front of me and handed them to her.

"Sorry, again." She said putting the things that fell out in her folder. "No your fine, Ethan wasn't paying attention you don't have to apologize."
"I wasn't paying attention because I was looking at something beautiful." He winked at me causing me to blush. The girl glared at me and looked up at Ethan. "What time is your first class?" She asked batting her eyes. "In 3 minutes come on we need to go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. "Do you guys have Mr.Rivera?" We nodded and she followed us up to his class. So I'm guessing she has him too.

-

"Okay guys hope you know your career starts here with me. For those who want to become travel writers, authors, maybe even songwriters I can help with that. Writing has always been a passion of mine and hopefully you enjoy my class because your future starts in your present believe me or not." He talks way to much. I thought I talked a lot but boy he beats me. "I want a report on anything you want to give me a report on. It can be animals, places, people. You name it. But I'll be ready to read them. You may start your planing now."

Thank god he shut up. I started thinking till I felt someone's hand on my thigh. I look down and see Ethan's hand then look up at him and see him talking to his friends. Yeah talk to your friends like you don't have your hand on my thigh right now. He started to move upward and I was getting uncomfortable. He gave it a little squeeze causing me to jump and gasp. His friends looked over at me causing my cheeks to heat up. Ethan laughed and I glared at him.

"Wait your Alexis right?" Are you from the desert you look like an over cooked rice crispy.

I call my cousin an over cooked rice crispy all the time it pisses him off. I also tell him his hair feels like a carpet.