2

I woke up and I was in my bed. Ethan must have brought me here. I tried getting up but someone's arm was keeping me down. I look behind me and see Ethan with his mouth slightly open. He looked so cute but I have to pee. "Ethan." I said quietly and shook him a little. His eyes flutter open and he looks at me with a smile. "Sleep good last night? I know I did." I smiled and tried to get out of his arms. "Eth I have to pee." I said a he laughed a little. "I do too." Good thing I have two bathrooms. "Oh and um you can get a toothbrush from the cabinet in the bathroom in my room. Its the cabinet that says Extra toothbrushes and you can write your name on it so I know its yours." I said and rushed to the hallway bathroom.

Ethan

I walk into her bathroom that was in her room and see almost 100 different cabinets. What the hell is this?

Tampons..... Okay
Pads..... Oookay
Pregnancy test.... Okie then
.... Condoms......
Medicine
Magazines
Seat covers
Hand soap
Lotion
Body wash
Shampoo and conditioner
Deodorant
Toothpaste
Mouth wash
Ah toothbrushes

I got one of the 1,000 toothbrushes and did what I needed. I took a shower and all that good stuff.

Shit I need clothes. I'll just run over to Grayson's and come back. I got into the room and see Alexis in nothing barely in her panties. "um I need to go to my brothers really quick. I need clothes." I was turned the other way so I don't look at her. "Okay.. Um sorry you walked out to see that." I turned around and she was in her bra and panties. I've seen girls in bikinis this is nothing.

"Its all good. I'll be right back." I left out still just in my towel. He's next door so no biggie. I knocked on the door and he opened it like Ight away. "I need clothes." I said and he laughed. "Go get some you know where they are." He said still laughing. "I didn't get laid man." I said as I walked into his room. After I put on his clothes I walked out and he looked at me and laughed.

"So which chick did you fuck in the apartment building?" He asked trying so hard to keep in his laugh. "We didn't do anything but chill and watch some movies. It was so I stayed with her." He wasn't buying it. "So you fucked in the middle of watching movies and it was late so you just stayed to fuck some more?" I rolled my eyes and headed to the door. "At least tell me who it was man."

"Alexis Valentino she lives right next to you bro. And she's not the type to hook up and I'm not gonna take advantage of her. She's actually really nice." He face expression changed quickly. "What's wrong?...... Grayson...... Are you okay?" He just stood there.

Grayson

Flashback

I was drunk after I came from a friends party, I usually don't drive drunk but tonight I was having fun. I had my friends and a few hottie's in the back and my girl beside me. No one was sober so it didn't matter who drove.

It was a red light but stupid drunk me decided to speed up but I soon regret doing so Because I hit someone right in front of me. I wasn't drunk enough to forget this but I wish I was. No one in my car was hurt but the other car was pretty torn up.

I got out of my car and went over to the other one, it was flipped on its side. "GUYS GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME SHE'S TRAPPED!!!" I yelled trying to flip the car over. Sirens were heard and getting louder by the second. We finally flipped the car over with some extra people helping.