Uke!Mettaton Ex x Seme!Male!Reader *Lemon*

Requested by kawaiigurl101230

Please forgive me for being very late....

Btw, (M/N) is half monster and half human. I couldn't decide if I should have  him human or monster, so I was like "Why not both?" ^-^ But (M/N) is from the underground and you can choose which monster half you are.

(M/T): Monster Type
_____________________________________________

"A-AHH-HH!~....D-DARLING!~ M-MAAH ~" Mettaton shamelessly screamed in pleasure, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as tears brimmed the corners of his eyes. Droll sliding down his lips with his mouth wide open as his tongue stuck out. His face was completely flustered and twisted into one of pleasure as his (H/C) haired lover roughly pounded into him, hitting his prostate every time. "A-Ahhg...(M-M/N)! ....S-Slow..Ah! D-Down! AHHH!~" The pink humanoid robot loudly moaned, trying to remain conscious with the unbelievable amount of pleasure he was receiving.

"B-But you seem to b-be enjoying y-yourself... Ah!~ You feel so g-good around me.~" (M/N) groaned, ignoring his lovers plea as he picked up his speed instead.

Mettaton screamed out in pure bliss, tears sliding down his cheeks."AAHHH! (M-M/N)! DARLING!~ M-MAAHH! WA-AW! AHHH!~" Mettaton clutched tightly onto the bed sheets as he came, his cum shooting onto the sheets.

The smaller male panted and squealed, trying to stay awake as his tall lover still pounded into him. (It's a hard life for the uke...) "D-Darling...wait..please! It's to m-much!~" Mettaton whimpered weakly, the amount of pleasure being to much for him.

"Mettaton.~"

"Mettaton."

"Mettaton!"

~Dream End~

"METTATON!" (M/N) shouted at his ravenette friend, shaking him awake.

"O-Oh dear!" Mettaton woke up, startled as he fell out his bed and onto the ground. (Wait, do robots even sleep?...I mean, I guess in Mettaton case he does. You know, since he's actually a ghost...)

"Woah! Shit! Sorry Mettaton. I didn't mean to scare you awake." The (H/C) haired male apologized, helping the ravenette up.

"O-Oh, it's alright d-darling!" Mettaton nervously laughed, avoiding eye contact with his housemate. 'Oh dear! This is embarrassing! I can't keep having these dreams about my best friend!' The pink humanoid robot mentally groaned in distress as a shameful blush dusted his metallic face. "A-Anywho! Is there something you needed me for?"

"Ah, the others decided to celebrate the fall of the barrier. They wanted to know if you're coming to celebrate at Grillby's."

"Oh, of course I'll go darling!" Mettaton gave his charming smile, hooking his arm with the tall (H/C)ette. 'It'll be a good way to take my mind of that dream...' "But please try to restrain yourself from drinking to much, darling.~ Don't want things to go like last time.~" The robotic male teased.

"Hey! It wasn't that bad!" (M/N) protested before chuckling slightly at the memory.

"Well, you're not wrong, darling. Your little performance with Sans did raise the ratings on my lovely show." Mettaton giggled.

"I totally won that dance battle." The (E/C) eyed (M/T) stated with pride. (I had to.)

'And how gorgeous you looked while doing so...' Mettaton sighed dreamily.