Chapter 5

No one saw Maddie for weeks. There was no competitions until Maddie came back. On just one rehearsal day 4 weeks after the big fight, Melissa ran into the studio crying. "Guys, I need your help, Maddie's missing." Melissa Screamed. All the Mums and girls jumped in there cars driving around. Melissa and Mackenzie jumped into Holly and Nia's car. "Did you call the police" Holly mentioned.  Melissa nodded her head. Mackenzie was crying on Nia's lap. "I want my sister" Mackenzie said screaming.

Nia was trying her hardest to comfort Mackenzie by hugging her and telling her it was ok. All of a sudden Melissas phone started ringing. It was Christi and heres what they said.

M= Melissa

C= Christi

M- What???

C- It's not Maddies fault

M- What?

C- I was reading Chloes diary and one entry said "I hate my eye disease called Silent Sinus Syndrome. I'm told I'm so ugly that I should kill myself and thats what I want to do"

M- OMG I'm sorry

C- That was the last entry in her diary and the date was 1 day before the accident. 

M- I'm so SORRY

C- Sorry for blaming you 

M- Your to late

C- What

M- Maddies Missing 

C- I will help look.

M- Thanks

Mackenzie was now in even more tears after hearing the conversation. Nia continued to hug. Even Holly was in tears.