Chapter four

vote

comment

follow

feedback

enjoy

tell me what you think

tell me my mistakes too

:)

(:

****

Reagan's POV

I  miss  Preston..so  bad  my body hurts! It's only been  a day. I want to call him up, and  beg him to  come over, but I  don't,  so here I am,  walking with Sky to her school, because  today I am ditching. 

"Alright,  go learn." 

"Wait!" She yells as I'm about to walk.

"Yeah?" 

"Why do you go out of your way to make me happy so much?" She sighed, "I know your in a fight with your mate, and you won't talk about it with me because you want me  to always be happy! but I wanna help you!!" She sighed, and I just stared at her,"Your wolf was whining all night long."

"You are the greatest sister, a girl could ask for." I sighed, hugging her, "but I'm fine, we can talk later, now go before your late." 

"Talk later?" She smiles.

"Sure." I said, walking away.

As soon as I entered the house, I started for my room  when a strong pain shot through my jaw.  I collapsed to the floor, and saw Alpha Peter hovering over me. I thought he worked today??  

"Why are you here?" He sneered,"  you have school bitch!!"  

He kicked me multiple times in the stomach, and  back.  

"I forgot my bag upstairs." I lied, hoping, no praying he would buy it.

Suddenly he was gone, and I sighed in relief, but all to soon he came back, throwing my bag at me, it hit my stomach, and I spit some blood to the floor.

"Now get out." He sneered.

I got up, and ran as fast as I could, I ran to the nearest park,  and went to the back parts of it to inspect my wounds.  I pulled up my shirt, and saw  huge blue, black, and purple bruise's. I sat on the bench  with my head in my hands....Preston.

Skylar's POV

As soon as Reagan was out of my sight, I turned and sprinted to her school in search of Preston. I saw him leaning  up against the school walls, with who I'm guessing is his Beta next to him, but I wasn't looking at him close enough to tell.  I noticed Preston running his eyes over the parking lot every two seconds in search of his mate who isn't coming. 

"Preston." I growled, and poked his stupidly hard chest, "What'd you do to make her so sad?" 

"Wait, Sky?" Preston asked, "Where's you sister? Is she okay? Why are you here? How'd you even get here? Does Reagan know your here?" 

"I can take care of myself." I snapped, earning a growl from his Beta, probably not liking me so ticked at his Alpha, "She's not coming because she can't see you, I ran here my school isn't that far you ass." 

"You have no right to speak to an Alpha li-" The Beta sneered, but stopped short when we made eye contact. 

'MATE' My wolf screamed, 'HE'S MINE!!!"

"Mate." The beta, whose name I still don't know growled, and reached for me, and I let him. 

"Well hi to you too." I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I suddenly can't remember why I'm here?

"Hey, I'm Nick." He growled playfully, hott.

Nick has, short brown hair, and green blue eyes. He's tall, but not too tall, and build, but not too built. He is absolutely perfect in every way. 

"Skylar,but everyone calls me Sky." I sighed in content when his grip tightened.

"UM HELLO EARTH TO SKYLAR!!!" Preston roared, snapping me back to reality. Reagan! 

"What?" I spit, I'm still ticked!!

"Why are you here?" He growled at me, making Nick growl back for disrespecting his mate. I kissed his cheek to calm him.

"I'm here to ask what you did to Ray!!" I yelled, I like to call Reagan Ray because it's faster.. 

"She thinks I kissed some whore from smurf village." He sighed," But I didn't she kissed me, I pushed her off, and shoved her out, I didn't tell Reagan because she would make it a bigger deal than it was, but she found the clowns red lipstick on me, and wouldn't let me explain." 

"Oh." I sighed." Well I want you two to work it out, so tonight I will tell her I'm going to Shim's at night, and she will be with me, because I'm afraid of the dark.." Nick growled playfully, and kissed me when he heard that, "and then since its not that far from your pack house, just corner her then." 

"I'll come!" Nick smirked at me, "And you can come with me back to the my house so we can get to know each other a little better, how does that sound beautiful?" 

"I'll let you know." I laughed, and whispered with clear sweetness in my tone, that made his grip tighten on me even more. 

"Feisty one.." He sighed. 

"Nick!" Preston sighed, "Shut up so I can talk to your mate for like one minute, then you two can suck faces for all I care." 

"So will you be there?" I asked, "say around seven-ish?" 

"Yeah, thanks." Preston smiled, and walked, "Now go suck faces!!"

"We'll do more than that!!" Nick yelled, and I smacked him,"Ow I was kidding!!"

"I should go, I have school too." I sighed not wanting to leave my mate.

"Okay but I just need one little kiss." He said each word quieter as he spoke, his face getting closer, but I met him half way not liking how long he was taking to kiss me.

He smiled knowingly on my lips, and bit my lip asking for entrance, which I playfully declined. He growled, and backed me into the school wall. His hands traveled to my but, and I gasped. He took that as his granted entrance, and slid his tongue in my mouth.  I bit down on his tongue as a 'no' when his hand went up my shirt. I don't mind, but we just met and I only know his name, plus we're in public.

"Sorry.." He whispered, pulling back, and resting his fore-head on mine, "got carried away."

"I noticed, but that's okay." I laughed, but stopped short when I noticed lusst in his eyes, I cleared my throat, and looked away. 

"See you tonight Angel." He whispered, kissing me softly, and letting me go. 

'He is going to be an amazing mate!!' My wolf sighed in content.

'yeah, I think so too.' 

'If that was his definition of a little kiss, then hey lets see what your big kiss looks like!!' My wolf pouted.

'All in good time.' I sighed, 'but first, Ray.'

'right.' she chuckled,'then mate?'

'yep, then mate.'

****