Chapter Eight

vote
comment
follow
feedback
tell me what you think
enjoy
:)
(:
copyrights
****
Nick's POV

I wanted this, I wanted this more than anything before. I want Skylar, every part of her, but I never wanted to rush her, I wanted to wait until she was ready. I still don't know that she is, I kinda think she's just doing it to save her sister.

"You don't have to do this if you aren't ready you know." I sighed, sitting on my bed while she was getting dressed for the day, "we can find another way out."

"Nick." She sighed, coming towards me, and straddling my lap on the bed, she teased me by swaying her hips, "I want this more then you could ever possibly imagine, to me it sounds like you don't want me?"

"Hey." I growled, gripping her hips to stop her constant teasing,"I want you, I just want it to be perfect, not forced."

"As long as I'm with you" She said licking her lips, and slowly biting the lower one. I felt myself go harder.

What is this beauty doing to me?!
"Anything and everything is perfect."
With that I grabbed her and kissed her.

I licked her bottom lip eagerly, and she let me in. I explored her mouth, bit her lip, trailed kissed up, and down her neck making her moan when I bit her.

"Nick, save it." she giggled pushing me away, and going into the bathroom, locking the door. She will most definitely be the death of me...I groaned, and went down stairs for a cold shower..

****
Skylar's POV

I want Nick, and I don't care that it's early. We will be together forever, why not make it official now? I walked down stairs, and grabbed an apple out of the kitchen. Today Nick is taking me on a shopping date, and I'm so excited!!

"You ready baby doll?" Nick asked in my ear, dangling the keys in front of my face.

"Yeah, lets go Pookie." I smiled at the nickname for him.

"pookie?" He groaned, but smiled at me.

"baby doll?" I repeated.

"nerd? like that." He smirked, crossing his arms.

"loser." I shot back.

"dork."

"geek."

"egghead."

"fathead!!"

"YOU TWO LEAVE!!" We heard someone yell.

"OH SHUT UP!" Nick yelled, "We're going..."
****

"Can we eat??" Nick whined, he was currently carrying all twenty of my bags," aren't you hungry?!?!"

"Okay babe, we can eat..." I cooed, kissing his cheek, making his chest rumble in content.

We got up to the Burger King, and Nick went up to the girl cashier, saying, "Hi yeah, I want eight double cheese burgers, and...what do you want?" Nick asked, looking at me.

All I could think about was how that damn girl was staring at MY mate!! I growled, so low only a werewolf could hear, and took Nick's hand in mine possessively, smirking at the now sad cashier.

"Ha, yeah she will take two double cheese burgers." Nick chuckled, kissing me, "Oh, and we need two large drinks please."

She handed him the drinks, and I went to find us a seat, I sat as far away from the cashier as possible, so she couldn't look at him anymore...I growled again, still really ticked, ugh I hate being pissed...

"You know..." Nick growled in my ear, "you are so sexy when your mad?"

"She was all over you!" I yelled, jerking away, and sitting only to be jerked up and put back on his lap.

"She's trash compare to you." He sighed, kissing my neck, "lets just eat okay baby doll?"

I nodded, and started to stand, only to be jerked back down..again.

"Stay." he demanded, and started eating.

"Okay, thanks.." I sighed, taking a bite from my food.

****
We got home later that day, and Preston and my sister left a note saying they'd be gone for the rest of the night, and we had the pack house all to ourselves.

I walked up stairs, and set all my bags down in the walk in closet. I took a long hot shower, shaved my legs, and brushed my teeth. I walked out to find Nick lighting little candles...

"Are you sure you wanna light small fires?" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Oh, well I wanted it to be natural, I want everything to be perfect, and unforced." He sighed, ranting on," I mean is this what you want? I want it..hell yes I want it, but you, do you?"

I walked slowly over to him, and kissed him with all I had so he would know, I wanted this just as much as him. He growled, and picking me up we laid down on the bed. He kissed up and down my neck, and then got to the place where he would mark me and stopped.

"After this, you know I can't stop.." he sighed, "Tell me you want this Skylar."

"Nick, you better mark me!" I demanded, "I want this, why can't you see that? Why can't we jus-Nickk!"

I screamed as I felt him mark me, then pleasure rushed through me, as now there was no stopping this. I took his shirt off, and trailed kisses down his muscular body, making him moan. I nipped his neck, sending him over the edge.

"Lets finish this Baby Doll.." He whispered huskily.

We did more then just finish it. ;)