Chapter 1: The FLIGHT

My name is Jennifer Kate Davidson, I am a girl who lives in a small old rusty  town but that all changed Today........
I live with my Mom, Dad, and little 4 year old sister named Jessie. It always rains where I live never in my life have I ever seen sun light. I feel like a kid with no feelings . My parents say that the sun is to hot, and I will get a really bad sunburn.

My parents told Jessie and I that we were going on a vacation to Greenland. To visit my auntie Maria and my uncle Kevin, I was really excited to go because it was going to be the first time I ever seen snow.

But I really wanted to go see summer I wanted to go see light and freedom I wanted to see beyond my boundaries. But I just couldn't, I thought about it but it was to far to even think about.

I was just about done packing, after my mom yells "LETS GO" all the way down at the bottom floor. So I take my bag and slowly walk down the cramped stairs." Let me take that for you". "thanks dad "

My mom was driving the car to the airport. We have never been to the airport so my mom was using a GPS. My mom named her GPS Sparkle 360 and it doesn't even have sparkles.

As we were arriving I saw a little propeller plane in the air. Once we got in the airport there was a man with a name tag that said Danny,Danny gladly asked us if he could take are bags to the checking room. "YA" yells Jessie across the whole airport. I am a very shy kid I am surprised that Jessie is not.

BEEP BEEP BEEP do you hear that mom it's coming from the checking room. Danny comes running up to my dad and tells my dad to go with him. Me and my mom look at each other in fright but are forbidden to follow him.

Me, Jessie and my mom walked to the waiting room and sat there for fifteen minutes. Then my dad comes out with a big smile on his face,  while my mom started to cry. She ran to my dad and gave him the biggest bear hug ever. My dad explained how all it was just his belt. But then why did Danny look so worried I said. Oh because when the airport gets a signal from the checking machine it means somethings wrong, they didn't check because they didn't know what it was said my dad

From the intercom we here Flight to Greenland and England.Me and Jessie smile at each other and race to the door to get on the plane, Jessie went in the wrong door but I am pretty she my parents noticed and brought her with them. Ow that hurt I bumped into a girl that was dressed like she was going to a wedding. I grabbed my suitcase and she grabbed her's and then I just kept running ,I sat down in seat 46 just like it said on my ticket, my parents were taking awfully long but that's probably because I ran so fast. A boy and a girl with the name tag as Jeff and Katerina close the plane door. Then I run out of my seat and try to fit through the door but it didn't work, Jeff yelled at me to sit down he said the plane is about to take off. I go and sit down in my seat but somebody is there. I think to myself if I am on the wrong plane then I don't have a seat so I go to the bathroom and sit in there. Through the intercom I hear the flight attendant say " WE ARE NOW FLYING TO ENGLAND" .....