The assassins can love? Chapter 1

Three days ago. That's when we were told. We're moving back to America, me and some of my parents company - which is a lot of people if you ask me. But then again that also includes by best friends Ryan and Morgan, as well as my twin Matt. We're the youngest people in the agency, the rest are all pretty much over 20.

If you're confused then here you go; my parents own a company of assassins. Cool right? Not always. Sometimes because of all this I hardly see them but I guess its not too bad, because you get to travel a lot and it pays pretty good, however there's always a chance you wont be coming back from a mission, and its surprising how many times i've nearly got kidnapped because of who my parents are.

I live in England right now, with my Mum and Dad and my twin brother Matt, along with all those who work for my parents, which includes my absolute besite Morgan and her older brother (by 10 months) Ryan. They live with their Mum and Dad too and her Uncle John. Our parents have known each other since high school.

Oh wait! You still don't know who I am! My name's Emma, and i'm about to move into an area inhabited by werewolves. Yep, that's right, werewolves. You see, since we're all human, if someone needs us to kill anything supernatural then we have a treaty with the werewolves (well here in England we do anyway) and they help us since we cant do it by ourselves. However, in America, that's another story. When we get there we are going to have to talk to the Alpha of the blue moon pack to see if they will help us too.

Speaking of America I need to start packing because we leave tomorrow. I had today to say goodbye to everyone at school, but I mostly stuck with Ryan, Morgan and Matt because we knew we would have to leave eventually. Every few years we move so that no one who, to put it straight, wants us dead for numerous reasons, which it's best that I don't share just yet.

********A FEW HOURS LATER********

Finally i'd finished packing, and just in time too, all our luggage was loaded into the cars, but not the furniture because the new houses we've bought are already furnished.

"Hey sis, I think you should get some sleep, we leave early in the morning tomorrow." My twin Matt whispered, walking into my room.

"Okay, good night Matt." I replied half asleep already.

"Good night Em." is all I heared before I drifted into a dreamless slumber.