The assassins can love? Chapter 8

Emmas Pov:

As soon as we all got home, our mums bombarded us all with questions about our first day.

We just siat there and listened, waiting for them to ask the question they all want answered. 

"Who got the first detention?" my mum asked us all.

You see, our parents don't really mind us getting detention (thank god) so they bet on who will get the first one at each new school.

"I did!!!!" Morgan squealed exitedly. Yes, squealed.

"Thats my girl!" her dad yelled, high fiving her.

"Wait!? When is it?" My mum asked Morgan. 

She looked at her watch and replied, "It finishes in about ten minutes."

Her uncle John then walked in laughing. "Good girl. We wouldnt want you to actually show up to detention now would we? You need to make an impression!"

"Morgan, theres quite a big package out here for you!" my dad yelled from the front door.

Morgans Pov:

I wonder what it could be? And who knows where I live anyway?

I went to open it but there was a card taped to the outside. It read: 

'Morgan, 

A promise is a promise. What? You didn't think I would forget, did you? 

Love your bestie, Emma xx <3'

"Whats this Emma?" I asked, confused. 

"Open it and find out, remember when we first got here at the airport?" she replied.

Oh! I remember! I hurridly open it and find a llama with a purple collar round its neck and a name tag with Dave on it.

"Oh my god! Thank you soo much! But where will i keep it?" I worried. 

"Dont worry sweetie, we've made a section of the garden into a pen for it!" my mum gushed.

Awesome now i've got my own llama! I can-wait!?

"You knew mum? And you said yes!" I asked her bewildered. 

"I always wanted a llama, and we were all in on it apart from you honey." she admited.

"Even though I should be angry, this is awesome. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I got all happy again.

Man, this really made my day!

"Anyway about the assaignment..........."

Damiens Pov:

I open up my phone and text Alex. Hes my best mate and my Beta.

I said 'i need 2 talk 2 u asap -D' 

He replied 'im at the sk8 park -A' 

I said 'il meet u there in 5 -D'

I left the house shifted into my black wolf with white ear tips. I run to the park through the forest, and put on some shorts when I shifted back.

"Hey man." I greeted him. 

"Hey dude sup. Everythin' okay?" he asked me. 

"Man, i've found my mate, but she's human and she kneed me in the balls. She quite stong actually cause it really hurt." I told him.

Alex just laughed at me for ten minutes straight. Trust me, I was counting.

"Whoah wait dude! What did you do?" he asked when he finally calmed down.  

"She just said 'thats for interupting my friends fight-and just for the fun of it!' winked at me and left!" I complain to  him.

Alex looked like he just realised something.

"Thats why my mate yelled that out to distract us. I swear I didnt give her rabies man. Honest." he insisted.

"You're still implying that you've got rabies dude." I said whilst laughing.

Alexs Pov:

I swear I didnt give her rabies, I got cleared of it last week. Its gone by now, i'm sure of it.

"Anyway how are we going to win our mates back man." Damien asks me worried.

"I dunno, we've already got the same classes as them, how 'bout we just show them how nice we can be." I suggested.

We both burst out laughing "Us -gasp- being -gasp- nice -gasp- nice one!" Damien said between gasps for breath.

"I know why don't we show then who's in charge eh? Show them who's the man here." I suggested with a wink. 

"You're on dude, and how 'bout we make this a little more interesting?" he asked.

"A bet?" I questioned him. 

"Yep," he said, popping the 'p', "The first one to get their mate to fall for them wins."

"And what shall we bet." I questioned him (again). 

"The loser has to run through the school naked." he declared

"Deal" we shook on it. Sucker won't be happy when he loses, i thought.

'If he loses.' A voice at the back of my head reminded me ...