PART 2: Arrive in Singapore

The Kardashians has arrived in Singapore safely. Will there be paparazzi following them around? Find out now.
__________________________

After a long hours of flight, the Kardashians woke up feeling good! It's 9am in the morning here in Singapore and the weather is so fine.

When they're about to leave the Airport, fans started screaming and paparazzi appear from nowhere. There were only 4 bodyguards with them and they definitely can manage the situation well. The Kardashians quickly get into the car and drive to their hotel straight which is at Marina Bay Sands.

Khloe Kardashian: Paparazzi is still following us. This is so sick! How can they know where we go!

Kris Jenner: That's right. Let it be!

In their hotel

Kris Jenner: Family meet up here in 30 minutes. We're going for breakfast!

The Kardashians went to their hotel to get whatever they want to bring for the trip. First stop, they're having breakfast that was already prepared in the hotel.

It's already 30 minutes past and the whole Kardashians family is ready for breakfast! The little kids is having pancakes, Kylie is having eggs and bacons, Khloe is having a local singapore malay breakfast dish which is nasi lemak, Kanye and Kim had nasi lemak as well and Kris too. Kylie tried some nasi lemak too and it was so good. Kourtney and Scott had oatmeal for breakfast.

Now, they're gonna go to the Singapore Art Museum but before that, they have to wait for Tyga to arrive at the hotel.

The moment when Kylie saw Tyga, she quickly ran to him and gave him a hug. How's sweet is that!

Tyga has arrived and everyone here is so glad to see Kylie being happy since Kendall wasn't here, Kylie has been so moody and it's great to see her being happy again.

To be continued..
__________________________

That's the end of part 2 and i'm sorry if it wasn't that good but atleast I tried my best! Anyways, part 3 is coming on your way!