PART 8: Sentosa

Before heading out to their next destinations, the Kardashians had their breakfast. Kendall and Gigi had their breakfast in the plane so that's fine. What will they plan to do at Sentosa? Find out now.
__________________________

It's 10am here in Singapore and the Kardashians is getting ready to go to their next destinations.

In the car

The Kardashians had a talk in the car and plan to go on a luge ride and a sky ride.

Scott Disick: Wouldn't it be great if we split. So half of you guys will go on a luge ride and half of the remaining will go on a sky ride.

Kris Jenner: If that's what you guys want. We have to split the bodyguards as well. Since now we have 6 bodyguards, we have to split it to 3.

Kim Kardashians: Me, Kanye and the kids will go for the sky ride first.

Kourtney Kardashians: I will go for the sky ride as well. Mom, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall and Tyga will go for the luge ride first.

Kris Jenner: Alright set.

The Kardashians had planned on splitting because they do not want it to be chaotic. Now they have arrive to their destinations.

At Sentosa

Kanye West: Family meet up here once done with rides and then we'll exchange.

Khloe Kardashians: I just hope it won't rain once again like the day before.

Kim Kardashians: I hope so..

The Kardashians had gone to their own respective rides that they were suppose to go. Fans as per normal, started chasing them and screaming but luckily there's bodyguards. Paparazzi is everywhere.

Right now, the Kardashians had gone for the both rides. It's 2pm right now and the Kardashians will head for lunch at the nearby restaurant.

After their lunch, they went to have a little walk around Sentosa. They even went to some stores to buy some souvernirs. I see that Kylie is buying hersheys chocolate at one of the hersheys store. Kourtney and Kim went to a kids store that sells clothes, dresses and toys. The rest of them went to the other stores to get souvenirs.

It seems that it's time for them to go back to their hotel because the little kids wanna go to the infinitely pool located at their hotel for a good swim before going for a rest.

To be continued..
__________________________

It's the end of part 8. Part 9 is coming soon. So far, I hope my story is enjoyable enough.