PART 3: Shop till they drop

The Kardashians had a little shopping after going to the Singapore Art Museum. Will the Kardashians had a hard time dealing with their fans? Find out more now.
_________________________

It is 11am in the morning here in Singapore. The Kardashians is about to go to the Singapore Art Museum which is located near their hotel. The moment they step out of their hotel, fans and paparazzi appeared. Fans were screaming and asking for a picture and autograph. It was so chaotic! After all, the Kardashians manage to get into their car.

In the car

Kanye West: Northie! Look at that! It looks like a ferris wheel, don't they?

North West: Yes it is. Daddy i wanna ride that!

Kanye West: Aren't you scared? It's so high up there.

North West was looking at the ferris wheel which is actually called Singapore Flyer and it amaze her. A few minutes later, they have arrive to the Singapore Art Museum.

In the Singapore Art Museum

The Kardashians was so impressed with the amazing art that was put up there. They spend their time there for about an hour.

The Kardashians then walk from Singapore Art Museum to Marina Bay Sands as they couldn't get into the car because of the huge group of fans and paparazzi around them. Their bodyguards tried to avoid everything just to protect the Kardashians. It was just a 10 mins walk and it's so difficult for them to deal with it. Fans gone wild, some even shouted their names. More and more fans came, approximately 100+ fans were there around them and some paparazzi. North, Saint, Penelope, Mason and Reign were feeling uncomfortable but overall they get to go through this and arrive to the venue safely by walking.

Khloe Kardashian: It's shopping time!!

It's in the afternoon and it's time for them to shop for some souvenirs, clothes and so on. As per normal, the Kardashians sister will definitely shop for some heels, dresses and clothes.

It's already 2pm and the Kardashians is going back to their hotel to have their lunch and have some rest.

To be continued..
__________________________

It's the end of part 3 and it was quite short. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy creating it. See you on part 4!