Chapter One (Day 1)

Original story plot to PutYourRightArmin , which should be the first five chapters. I've rewritten everything.

The sun rose, glowing vibrantly through Levi's window in his simple room.

He would usually dismiss the sun, but today was different. He had someone accompanying him.

It was the blonde haired man that was sleeping rather peacefully at his side. The man's name was Erwin Smith. Erwin had the most breathtaking, bright blue eyes. When the ocean themed eyes gazed into Levi's steel grey ones, Levi would shamefully feel his heartbeat speed up. They way Erwin made Levi feel could not be explained with any words.

Despite this, Levi knew this couldn't keep happening. Being friends with odd benefits. Levi longed to find someone who would love him. Of course, Erwin treated him right, but it was more lust than love.

Levi had felt defeated, and sat up, to rise with the sun. He slowly sat up, being cautious with the man besides him. To Levi's failure, he felt the blonde man shift beside him. His eyes slowly cluttered open to show that shade of blue that could make anyone's heart stop. The much larger man sat up, yawning. "Good morning." His husky voice muttered.

Levi looked into his eyes, letting himself melt into the view. "Morning..." His response was short, and came out blunter than the planned to. He quickly got up, heading towards the shower to start his morning ritual.

---

Levi walked out of the bathroom, his only clad being the towel wrapped around his small waist. One hand held the towel in place, while the other held his dirty clothes. Levi made a mental note that Erwin wasn't there.

'He probably went to the other bathroom to take a shower.' Levi thought as he skillfully threw his dirty clothes into the hamper.

Levi changed into proper clothes, making sure to look decent. Then, the small man headed downstairs to prepare two cups of coffee. Once the man was done, he placed them onto the clean table.

A few mere moments after Levi had seated himself, Erwin revealed himself in the doorway. He offered a small smile to Levi, taking the seat across from Levi. Levi sent a small one back, only for a brief second, to Erwin's dismay.

Erwin let out a breathy sigh. "Levi-" "I can't do this anymore." Levi was quick to interrupt him. Erwin looked confused. "I've been longing to find someone who loves me." Levi explained.

"What do you mean, Levi?! I've given you everything you've wanted or asked for!" Erwin exclaimed.

"Erwin, I want a lover. Not a friend." Levi deadpanned.

"I can be your lover." Erwin tried to reason with Levi.

"Erwin, all we do is fuck! In public, we act like friends, but in bed, you always treat me like I'm some kind of whore-"

Levi was cut of by the sound of skin coming in contact. Levi's eyes widen. That was the first time Erwin had slapped Levi. All that Levi could feel was the unpleasant burning sensation in his cheek. His hand covered his now reddened cheek.

"Maybe it's because you are one, Levi! Do you need to be reminded of how many people you've slept with this past month?!" Erwin let out a low growl.

"Get out! Now!" Levi's voice cracked in between those words. "Fine! Alright!" Erwin screamed in rage, grabbing his coat and quietly heading towards the door.

"Don't you ever speak to me again!" Levi screamed out in pure anger. "Wasn't planning on it!" Erwin said before slamming the door shut.

Levi's eyes widened, and his gaze trailed to the floor.

Was his life falling apart?

---
So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Adopted from : PutYourRightArmin