Chapter 2

"It's not easy on my bedsheets, it's not easy on my nerves. Love keeps the world going 'round and 'round every day." Levi's father once told him, quite some time ago. As a child, Levi never took a second thought about this. Though, now Levi was a adult. He felt as if he had misinterpreted what he was told by his father. He's just repeating what his mother did.

Levi's clothes were unusually tight, showing off every detail in his small frame. He had a particular liking to the color black. He wore a simple black shirt and plain black skinny jeans. It was his way of says ,"Back off. I might be small. But I'll fight you".

Levi ran his fingers through his undercut, and put on a simple pair of black boots, and he was soon making his way into the darkness of the current night. He was heading towards a club that he always went to every weekend. He didn't work there, nor did he get paid,  but he often went there to help his crazy transgender friend. Hanji was their name, to be exact.

He didn't usually do very much, though if someone acked him nicely enough, he would give lap dances or dance for a crowd. His "clients" would even slip him a tip or two- occasionally.

He preferred walking to the club. It was fairly close too, and it would just be a waste of time and gas if he drove.

Once he arrived at the certain place, he swiftly pulled out his ID, and showed it the security guard before making his way inside. Almost immediately, a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug.

"Levi!" Hanji squealed, as if she hadn't seen him in three years. "I have a person I really want you to see dance!" Levi sighed, and rolled his eyes at the woman. "Most of the people here dance like shi-" Hanji quickly interrupted him. "I promise it'll be worth your time!" Hanji practically dragged him into the back of the building, excitement building up in her eyes, and she pulled him into the room known as "the practice room".

The shorter small gently shoved the other person away, and his eyes soon locked onto the amazing sight in front of him.

A seemingly young and blonde boy, who looked not much taller than him, practicing pole dancing. The way his petite and feminine body worked with the pole in sync with the music was truly amazing.

Levi watched the boy. He had such grace in his every movement that you couldn't tell that the song was dirty. How could someone so pure be in a dirty place like this? An angel in a blissful hell. Once the young boy had finished, Levi found himself slowly clapping.

The beautiful young boy looked slightly startled, as he was pulled out of his small world. "I must say, you aren't as bad as everyone else around here. What's your name?" Levi asked. The boy nervously glanced at Hanji.

"A-Armin...Armin Arlert..." The boy's voice is was weak, and he seemed to lose all confidence when he stopped dancing. His posture was slightly weakened under the menacing male's stare.

Levi didn't soften his gaze at the boy. Hanji's face lit up. "Oh, Yeah! Levi, I need you to do a big favor for me!" Hanji paused for a mere few seconds, before going on. "Levi, I need you to teach Armin things. Like, lessons." Hanji explained.

Levi glared slightly. "Depends...will I get paid?" He asked. "A payment can he arranged." Levi thought for a second. "Great." He simply said. Levi then turned to look at the younger male.

"We start tomorrow . 6:30 AM, Armin. Be on time, or dead." Levi said coldly before exiting the room.

---

Oh my god, I was in a MAJOR writers block, so I couldn't bring myself to write very much. I'm so sorry!