Chapter 1

*SARAS POV*

When I woke up it was 5:00 and I remember that I am finish with school, I through my head back into my pillow and rap myself my cover and went back to sleep.

Now this time when I woke up it was 11:35, I got out my bed and walked to the living room my mom wasn't here but my brother was he was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"What wrong Toni" I asked "all nun sis, come sit I gotta talk to you" he say and I walked over to him and sat next to him. "I'm going to go and move in with Bella, she's pregnant and I wanna start a family with her and stuff" he say "I don't wont you to leave me Toni"

I say and rapped my arm around him "I don't wanna leave you here nether but I have to" he say "I under stand" I say and stood up and he grabbed my hand "here I won't you to save some money up for mom for rehab and get you some stuff you need I'll be sending you money like this every month or week"

He say handing me 2 stacks of money held together by rubber bands, "thanks bro" I say and he hugged me and kissed my cheek and grabbed his bag an walked out the house.

I walked into my room and grabbed my iPhone4 and called Mariah, "Hey girl" she say "hey Toni just moved out" I say "what why" she asked "I really don't know" I say "awe, you should come over" she say "ok I'm bout to get dress and I'm omw" I say and hung up.

I walked into my closet and pulled out my white skinny jeans and black tank top and red under shirt, I laid it on my bed and I went into my dresser and pulled out my white and pink poke a doted pantie and bra set and put it on the bed as well.

I then grabbed my pink towel and walked into the bathroom, I washed my hair and washed my body with my Victoria secret strawberry body wash, I then got out and rapped my body with my towel and my black towel that was hanging on the towel rack around my hair.

I then brushed my teeth and walked into my room and got dress, after I got dress I put on red, black and white diamond turfs I dried my hair and flat ironed it,

I put on my red and black obey snap back on and put on my hoop earring and love neckless and bracelets, I put on some perfume an grabbed my phone and coach peruse,

I walked out the house and down the street to Mariah's house.