Chapter 4

*SARAS POV*

1 MONTH LATER

Me and Shawn have been together for a month now I've gotten to know his family and all and they love me there like my 3rd family. Mariah and her family moved to Chicago because her mom got a new job, but we still talk from time to time.

It's like I live with Shawn I'm always with him and stuff, my brother is still sending me money like he said and stuff I got a job at footlocker and Shawn works at an factory,

"Aye y'all wanna go out to eat with us" poofy asked "yea" Shawn say "ok den we bout to get dressed and stuff so y'all do you" poofy say and left out the room.

We both had and black shirt that said MY NIGGA, and the lettering was red I put in my white shorts that had red lining and Shawn put on his kaki jeans. We put on our black and red greffiys and black and red obey hats.

I put my hair in a bun and my red and black thick head band on, we then went into the bathroom and took some pic and so did me and summer, we then left.

We had went to apple bee's, we laughed and talked and told jokes, we finished our food and got our left overs and went back to da house. When we got to the house we went into Shawn's room and me and Shawn played the game.

After we got done playing the game we started to watch a movie, Shawn lends over and starts kissing me he gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck, he took of his shirt and better.

We took off all our clothes and we where completely naked, he interred me and I arched my back and let a moan out,

After that we feel asleep, when I woke up Shawn was rubbing my arm, "GoodMorning" he say and kissed me "GoodMorning" I say "I didn't us a condom last night" he say "damn" I say shaken my head.

"Ik I'm sorry" he say "it's ok what ever happens happen" I say with a smile "yea Ig" he say. We got up and took a shower together and got dress,

I put on my blue jean skinny jeans and my black tank top with my blue jean vest with gold spikes on the back, I then put on my timberlands with the spikes on them also, I then put on my earring that had the spikes and my gold chain and bracelet.

Shawn was wherein his cargo pants and his gray and black Adidas shirt with his gray and black Adidas, he put his earring in and put on his black and gray hat an chain.

"What you wanna do today" he asked "I wanna get my first tattoo" I say "it's gonna hurt" he say holding my hand "ik but I want one doe" I say "well ok den" he say "you gone get one with me" I asked

"Maybe" he say "ok den let go" I say and we went to the car and pulled off

We drove to an tattoo place and we walked in, a pretty lady with red hair and tattoos all over came to us.

"Hi how may I help you" she asked "um hi I'm here to get my first tattoo" I say "ok so what would you like to get" she asked

"I would like faithful on my shoulder surrounded by roses and little hearts" I say "ok right this way" she say I follow her an do sit on the chair thing, she drawls up the tattoo I wonted and showed it to me.

She then cleaned my arm and placed the picture on my arm, I looked over at Shawn and he was siting next to me and grabbed my hand. The lady turned on the machine and dipped the pin in the black ink and started.

I stood still but it was hurting like a muthafucka, I squeezed Shawn's hand an he laughed at me, when we was finish she took me to a mirror and I got to see it, she then put some clear stuff on my arm and some plastic over it,

"Do y'all do piercings here 2" I asked and she nod "um ok I also want my nose and belly button pierce" I say "yea sure" she say and I sat right back down, I looked over at Shawn and he was just shaken his head.

"What" I say "nun nun at all" he say giggling "y'all got out" she asked "yep" shawn say "for how long" she asked "about a month now" he say and she nod she showed me the nose rings and studs,

I got the little clear one and for my belly button I got an black and silver ball, she did the piercing and I thanked and payed her then we left,

"Baby it hurts" I say "what do" he asked "my arm, nose and belly button" I say "you d one who wanted it" he say "so" I say "awe what you won't me to say" he asked and I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed,

"I'm sleepy" he say "yea me 2" I say an we headed back to the house and took out close off and we went to sleep.