Chapter 3

*SARA'S POV*

When I woke up Mariah was still sleep, I grabbed my phone and I got a txt from Shawn'

{Shawn} Ayee wuddup can we hang out one of these days?

{Me} umm, yea sure ig depends when?

1 min later

{Shawn} how about tomorrow we can spend the whole day together to get to know each other

{Me} iigh koo, I'll txt u and let you know when Im ready

{Shawn} iight koo

"GoodMorning big head" Mariah say "GoodMorning little head" I say and we started laughing, "I have a date to day" I say bouncing the bed "with who Shawn" she say smiling "Yup" I say

"Ok Gts sis" she say "ikr" I say "well don't you think you should be going home to get dress" she say "yea ig" I say "ok, I'll se you later and call me an let me know what happen" she say and I nod and went home.

When I got home my mom still wasn't there, I signed and went up to my room and took a hot shower. When I got I put on my black skinny jeans and a baby blue shirt that tided in the front by my belly button.

I put on my all white Adidas and put my hair in a high bun with my bangs out, I put on some perfume and some lip gloss and called Shawn,

"Hello" he answers "I'm ready" I say "iight omw den.. What where you live" he asked "one Madison and burton 135" I say "ok here I come" he say and I hung up.

I grabbed my black north face jacket and peruse and went down stairs, when I got down stair my mom just walked in the room. "Hi mama" I say in a low but squeaky voice "Hi baby" she say walking to me looking at gold chain.

She was a crack head but she wouldn't show it around me but I knew, she some times stole some thing and money from Toni,

I heard an horn blow "I gotta go mama I love you" I say and kiss her cheek and he nod and went to the couch and and pulled something out her pocket.

I walked to the car and got in, I was quiet for a while then he broke the silents "what's wrong why u so quiet" he asked "nothing really just thinking" I say "O" he say and smiled.

We pulled up in a parking lot and he turned off the car an we got out, when I looked up we where at the beach. "Why the beach" I asked "just thought it would be a good place to talk and walk and watch the sun and stuff" he say a we start to walk,

We laugh and talked an got to know each other, I told him about my family and how my moms a crack head and stuff and about my dad and brother.

After I got done talking he got quiet and didn't say a word, I didn't know what to think. "Why aren't you saying any thing... You think I'm fucken up don't you" I say as a tear rolled down my face.

He stopped and grabbed my hand "No not at all, I'm just wondering how someone like you could be in something like this and I'm sorry" he say "don't say sorry because it has nothing to do with you" I say "it do now because I'm not going no where"

He say and grabbed my waist and kissed me which sent shivers down my body an my stomach doing all kinda flips with a side of butterflies.

We kisses for about 1-2 mins then we broke apart an he took my hand an started walking, we then started to talk about him.

He lives with his mom and his brother and he's the baby out of his brothers her had 5 brothers and 1 sister, his dad and mom broke up a while back and she now has a new boyfriend.

He has a good family and a good life, we walked back to his car and it was now 10:23 "you wanna come over" he asked "um, yea" I say "iight" he say.

"Can we get something to eat first" I asked "yea what you wanna eat" he asked "Can we get some McDonalds" I asked "Yup" he say. We pulled up to the drive threw and ordered the food and drove off to his house.

When we pulled up he had a nice sized house, we got out and he opened the door and we went to his room. "Come on" he say and we walked into a room "Mom this my girl friend sara, Sara this my mom Mary" he say "Hi" she say.

"Hi nice to meet you" I say "yup you to" she say smiling we then went into another room which must had been his brothers room, "wuddup bro this ma girl Sara, Sara this my brother Ronnie we call him poofy" he say

"Hi nice to meet you" I say "nice to meet you to and this my girl summer" he say "hi" I say to her "hi" she say. We then walked out and went back into his room and ate our food.

After we got done eating he turned on his TV and we started to watch a movie on Hulu. He had a an black and red room, he had an black dresser with a plasma flat screen TV on it,

Next to his TV was the Xbox 1 in the corner by his dresser was his computer desk he had a flat screen screen face computer top and a black and red key board.

On his wall on one side was all his hats and against the wall was shoe boxes, then his closet was filled with his jackets and movies and a basket of clothes and stuff, he then gave me an blue long shirt and some boxers.

I put it on an got in the bed and laid by him and me watched its a boy girl thing and feel asleep,

*NEXT MORNING*

When I woke up Shawn arm was around me, "aye were the bathroom" I asked him waken him up "between my mom room and the stairs" he mumbles. I got out the bed and went into the bathroom,

When I walked in summer was doing her hair, "awe ma bad I didn't know any body was in here" I say "you gotta us the the bathroom" she asked and I nod "go head I won't lot" she giggled.

I walked in and shut the door and I used the bathroom, when I was done I washed my hands. "Yo hair pretty" I say "thank you" she say.

I walked out and went back into Shawn's room, "can you take me to get some clothes plz" I asked an he nod and we headed out.