Finally! My Fan-Made Clans..

I already make 3 fan-made clans (fun fact : all of them are still unnamed) and this is one of them...

(FIRST VG) : 5000
AUTO : Forerunner
ACT : R : GB 1 : Put this unit into your soul : Reveal the top card of your deck, and put it into the drop zone. Choose a card from your drop zone, and put it to the bottom of your deck.

(CRIT) : 4000
AUTO : R : GB 1 : Retire this unit : Choose one of your rear guards, and retire it : At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck until you get a normal unit. Choose one of your opponent's units, and attack that unit by the total power of all cards revealed. Put all cards revealed into the drop zone. For each triggers put with this skill, choose a normal unit from your drop zone, return it to your deck, and shuffle your deck.

(CRIT) : 4000
AUTO : R : Retire this unit : When your vanguard attacks, if you have a vanguard with X in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a normal unit from your drop zone, put it to the bottom of your deck, and your vanguard gets +5000 until the end of turn.

(DRAW) : 5000

(HEAL) : 5000

(HEAL) : 5000

(STAND) : 4000
AUTO : GB 1 : When this unit is revealed from your deck due to an effect from your cards, SC 1 and CC 1.

(STAND) : 4000
AUTO : GB 1 : When this unit is revealed from your deck due to an effect from your cards, draw a card, choose a card from your drop zone, and put it on the bottom of your deck.

GRADE 1 :

(PG) : 6000
AUTO : Discard a card : When this unit is placed on G, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and that unit can't be hit until the end of the battle. Then, if there's a card named (insert this unit's name) on your drop zone, CC 1.

(GRADE 1) : 6000
AUTO : Hand : Reveal this card, and put this card in your drop zone : CB 1 : SB 1 : At the beginning of guard step that your vanguard is attacked, choose a card from your drop zone and your soul, call it to G, and at the end of the battle, choose one of your guardians, and put it into your soul.

(GRADE 1) : 7000
AUTO : When this unit is put into drop zone from your deck due to an effect from your cards, choose a normal unit not named (insert this unit's name), return it to your deck, and shuffle your deck.

(GRADE 1) : 7000
AUTO : Choose a grade 3 from your hand, and reveal it : When this unit is placed on R from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for a grade 3 card with X in its card name, reveal it to your opponent, put it to your hand, shuffle your deck, choose a card from your hand, and discard it.
AUTO : Hand : While you are paying for the cost of stride, this unit gets grade +2

(GRADE 1) : 6000
CONT : Deck : GB 1 : This unit gets +5000.

(GRADE 1) : 7000
ACT : R : GB 1 : 1/Turn : Put 3 cards from the top of your deck to the drop zone. Choose up to 2 cards from your drop zone, and put it to the bottom of your deck.

(GRADE 1) : 7000
AUTO : R : GB 1 : Put this unit on the bottom of your deck : When a trigger unit is placed into your drop zone from your deck due to an effect from your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, CC 1.

(GRADE 1) : 6000
CONT : R : GB 1 : During your turn, this unit gets +1000 for each trigger units on your drop zone.

GRADE 2 :

(GRADE 2) : 8000
AUTO : CB 1 : When this unit is placed on G, you may pay the cost. If you do, put the top card of your deck to G.

(GRADE 2) : 9000
AUTO : Soul : GB 1 : When your vanguard attacks, CC 1.

(GRADE 2) : 9000
AUTO : R : GB 1 : CB 1 : When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, at the end of the battle, reveal the top card of your deck until you get a normal unit. Choose one of your opponent's units, and attack that unit by the total power of cards revealed with this effect. Put all cards revealed to the drop zone. For each triggers put with this skill, choose a normal unit from the drop zone, return it to your deck, and shuffle your deck.

(GRADE 2) : 8000
CONT : Deck : GB 1 : This unit gets +5000.

(GRADE 2) : 9000
ACT : Drop zone : 1/Turn : Choose a normal unit from your drop zone, and put it on the bottom of your deck : Choose one of your units, and it gets +3000 until the end of turn.

(GRADE 2) : 9000
AUTO : R : GB 1 :  SB 1 : When this unit attacks a vanguard, look at 3 cards from the top of your deck, choose any normal units from them, put it into your drop zone, put the rest to the bottom of your deck in any order, and this unit gets +2000 for each card put into the drop zone with this effect.

(GRADE 2) : 8000
CONT : R : GB 1 : During your turn, this unit gets +1000 for each trigger units in your drop zone.

(GRADE 2) : 9000
AUTO : R : GB 1 : CB 1 : Retire this unit : When this unit's attack hits, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a trigger unit from your drop zone, call it to R, and that unit gets +10000 until the end of turn.

GRADE 3 :

X : 11000
AUTO :  V : GB 2 : Put 3 cards from the top of your deck to the drop zone : When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to 3 units from your drop zone, and put it to the bottom of your deck in any order.
AUTO : V : CB 1 : During your turn, when your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck until you get a normal unit. Choose one of your opponent's rear guards, and attack that unit with the total power of cards revealed with this effect. Put the cards revealed with this effect to your drop zone. For each trigger unit put with this effect, choose a normal unit from your drop zone, return it to your deck, and shuffle your deck.

(GRADE 3) : 11000
CONT : Deck : GB 1 : This unit gets +5000.

(GRADE 3) : 10000
AUTO : Put this unit into your soul : When this unit is placed on G, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a card from your soul, and call it to G.

(GRADE 3) : 11000
ACT : R : Choose a card from your hand, and discard it : Reveal the top card of your deck. If the card revealed with this effect is a normal unit, draw a card. If the card revealed is a trigger unit, put that unit to your drop zone, choose one of your units, and it gets +3000 until the end of turn.

(GRADE 3) : 11000
AUTO : V/R : GB 1 : CB 1 : When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, reveal the top card of your deck. Choose one of your opponent's rear guard with the power equal or less than the cards revealed, and retire it. Put the cards revealed with this effect to the bottom of your deck.

(GRADE 3) : 10000
CONT : R : GB 1 : During your turn, this unit gets +1000 for each trigger units on your drop zone.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Grade 4 :

(GRADE 4) : +15000
Stride Term
AUTO : V : CB 1 : When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at 5 cards from the top of your deck. For each 2 triggers on your drop zone, choose up to one card from them, put it on the top of your deck, and put the rest to the bottom of your deck in any order.

G-guard (GRADE 4) : -
G-Guardian Term
AUTO : When this unit is placed on G, choose one normal unit from your drop zone, and you may put it to the bottom of your deck. If you do, this unit gets Shield +5000 until the end of turn.

((this is the only Grade 4 i can think of.. :3

Well, i hope it's not too op so i can play with it in the future, of course after this units have a name

~