Hey...

Your POV(Point of view)
I always watch YouTube videos when I'm either sad or mad.
I was watching jack and i was thinking"I wish i could tell him how i feel about him someday"
We were friends,but he didn't know what i feel about him.

Suddenly,i get a call.I went to see who it is.What a coincidence,Its jack!!!(He's actually Sean but i like jack better.)
I answered the phone with, "Hey,sean"
"Hey (Y/N.)He sounded different.His voice was so attractive.Maybe its becauae he woke up from his sleep.
"So,you wanna go get some coffee?
"Sure.Wait,you sound..sad.Are you okay(Y/N)?"
"Yeah.I just have to talk to you.So I'll see you at the coffee shop nearby?"
"I'll be there"Sean always finds a way to make me smile.
Maybe telling him my feelings for him won't be so bad.

Jack/Sean's POV
I can't wait to see her.There's just something about her that i can't even put in words.We have skyped each other lots of times but i never told her my feeling for her.
What terrifies me is that if i tell her my feelings for her,She might reject me and our whole friendship could end.I've always had a crush on her ever since i first laid my eyes on her.I hope ill be able to build up the courage to te her that i love her.

The end.