The call(part 2)

Your POV
This café Jack suggested is really nice.I hope he didn't forget about me.Do i look good?Oh god,i look terrible.
He's coming,oh god he's coming.Does my breath smell bad?Whatever,nothing else matters now that I'm with him.
He's absolutely gorgeous.His blue eyes,his hair,his smile.He's just perfect.I've never hugged him which made me squeal a bit.
He chuckled.He's so cute.
When we sat down,i couldn't take my eyes off of him.I was so happy that he's right here,next to me.
I was so scared to tell him my feelings for him cause i used to think that he would reject me.
That was it.I had to tell him but i was terrified,when he held my hand,my mind went to another universe.

Jack's POV.
This is the first time i have actually seen (Y/N) in person.I can't even put her beauty into words.From Skype to real life,there's a really big difference.On Skype,she was always so pretty,but in real life she was absolutely gorgeous.Her hair,her eyes and her smile when she saw me were the first three things i noticed about her.
When we went in the cafê,there was dead silence.I couldn't take my eyes off of her.Her beauty was...well,like i said,i can't put her beauty into words.
Meeting her person made me really nervous.
I wanted to tell her how i feel but i couldn't.She might reject me after her breakup with Ethan.

This was part 2 of the call.I'm still working on part 3.Hope you liked the first 2 parts of the call.Bye~Nicole✌