Chapter 2

Saturday

We get out Di's dad car saying bye. She got on leggings with sandles and a shear shirt.

I got on the normal. Jeans and a tee with the infamous jordans.

I look up in time to see this bitch Dior run and jump on some black nigga. I think he goes to one of the rival schools. I roll my eyes mumbling "I told this bitch ion feel like dealing with niggas"

I look at him and cock my head to the side "Damm you black.... What's going on? Boy you may be darker than the midnight sky you know that?"

He laugh while shaking his head "Man I may be dark skinned but I'm sexy as shit"

I snort "Shid. You ugly af but that's just my opinion." I nod at his group of friends and turn to head to the game room.

Dior run to catch up to me. "Why you so mean Chelle? Did you have to say that? He brought a friend."

"Bitch ion give a fuck who he brought. I'm not stun them. I told you not to invite them."

She rolls her eyes mumbling shit while walking back over to the guys. I don't care though. I look over watching the rest of the crew coming in. They so loud I think to myself.

"Hey Chelle!! Bitch why Dior ass out there being a hoe already? " Elise say to me.

I laugh "Bitch won't grow out her hoe ways. She'll just grow in to them. I ain't thinking about what she doing. What's up though?"

KeKe, Peach, Shaun, and Tamara all say what's up.

By this time I'm already ready to go. I'd rather be at home reading a book. We decide to walk the strip instead of going to see a movie. While we walking a group of niggas start following us. I roll my eyes thinking  niggas aint got nothing to do but chase pussy. I don't got time.

We walk in Walmart singing "AYE BAY BAY! AYE BAY BAY".

I'm clowning cause that's my shit. Doing all kind of stupid dances. While everybody hype me up.

Im sure we about 5 mins away from getting put out of walmart, but we don't care. This right here is a typical Saturday.

I turn around noticing Elise and Dior talking to a group of niggas. I sigh thinking about how I really don't got time. This Nigga name Deontae who we go to school with come to me asking for a hug. Niggas always hollering about can I get a hug. Don't nobody want to hug yall niggas.

I cross my arms and cock my hip to the side, "What's up Tae? You know i'm not the hugging type so why even try?"

"Shit, trying to get at yo mean ass but you be playing. And I know ya don't hug, but i'm special" He say coming closer to me.

I laugh while rolling my eyes, "I'm not mean. I just don't got time. When you graduating anyways. Yo old ass still going to school?"

He glare at me before smirking "Man I'm gone graduate quit tryin to play me."

I shrug and laugh, "I'm just being real. Yall out here worried about the wrong thing now a days. You to young to be in the streets like this anyways."

He nods and rubs his chin hair, "I know. But I got shit to do. I need to get this money. I'm gone get straight though. But fuck all that. Ya slick tryin to change the subject."

He slides his fingers in my belt loop pulling me between his legs while looking in my eyes. "Stop looking so mean. Ya know ya want to smile. Ya to pretty to be muggin all the time."

Is it me? or his voice just got deeper? I think to myself. I blush while looking down and then back at him. "What's there to smile about?"

"Plenty Lil mama. Let me show ya. Ya gone give me yo number? I'm tired of ya playing around on me. I'm trying to make ya mine." He say rubbing my sides sending chills through my body.