Chapter 5

Jeon Jungkook's POV

    It's been 1 week...we cremated her body and we found out that Jessie was actually hit by the car because of trying to save a little kid playing and running across the road. At least she did what she trying to do, she saved someone to sacrifice herself. She was always like that, she rather sacrifice herself than seeing others hurt. She was too kind...

     I realised I actually left my phone in the hospital after one week and I didn't check my phone at all. I can't lose my phone, all my memories with Jessie were in it. I hurried to the hospital and asked if they found a phone and thankfully, my phone was found there. I walked out of the hospital and I heard someone called me from the back. "Hey!Are you Jessie's boyfriend?" A nurse was panting heavily and ran to me. " Yes... why?" It still hurts me whenever I heard her name. "I forgotten to return you this necklace she held till the end after she passed..away." She pass me a necklace with Jessie's name crafted on it. "I've to go first." She bowed and smiled. That keychain......must be the present she wanted to give me for our anniversary...."Jessie...." I held back my tears and grabbed onto the necklace tightly. This is the last thing she left for me, I will never lose this.

    2 months later,
It's 1am as I tried sleeping but I can't close my eyes because whenever I close my eyes, the image of her laying on the ground with blood all over the place will haunt me. I decided to spend the night at the pub.

    I got into the pub and loud music was echoing around the place with colourful lights. It's been very long since I came here because I knew I would get into trouble whenever I start drinking. But today, I want to get all of the bad memories out of my mind. I walked to the pub counter and ordered a vodka. "Hi, I am Hyuna. Do you wanna be friends?"

    A girl wearing red lipstick with a black tight skirt and red high heels walked over to me and started flirting

    A girl wearing red lipstick with a black tight skirt and red high heels walked over to me and started flirting. "I'm not interested." I gave no expression and looked away from her. "Having a bad day?Dont worry, I will make your day to a happy one." She said in a seductive tone and it didn't move me at all. She slowly move her hands from my shoulders to my hand and I pushed her away. "F*ck off." I glared at her. "Ha!Alright!" She backed off and walked away. She looked very affected by it. Wrong move,girl. I just lost someone I love so much, how can I possibly find another girl?

I started drinking and some girls tried to seduce me. All of them were treated harshly. My head was getting heavier and heavier as I felt that my mood was getting evil. It's normal for me to change after I drink. It felt good though, the feeling of not controlling my own mind again. I decided to escape from the loud music in the pub and get to the back alley. I saw a few shadows walking to my way and I felt someone pushed me towards the wall. "Were you the one that called Hyuna to f*ckoff?!" That guy shouted into my face and I felt his saliva all over me.Ew. "Yes. So what?" I smirked. I felt a hard punch hit across my face and my blood started flowing from my lips. "No one will ever dare ask my girl to f*ckoff! Hit him!" Suddenly, punches and kicks were flying all over my body and I didn't tried to defend myself. I liked the feeling of getting hit by others for once. It felt satisfying. Getting hurt physically was better than hurting mentally.

While getting hit by them for some time, I was on the floor, half dead

While getting hit by them for some time, I was on the floor, half dead. They left as my vision got blur and I saw..... Jessie. I saw her a meters away looking at me and she was crying. I can't see her properly . I tried to move my body and I want to run to her and hug her, but I can't move or talk. "Jessie....." I knew its my illusion....but I really want to grab her and hug her tightly. After some seconds of fighting with my own body, I finally blacked out.

[A/N] HELLO! I tried writing longer this chapter and it hurts me if Jungkook really got beat up like that😟.. I hope you guys continue to support this story because I used a crazy amount of time to write because I lost my saved chapters a few times and it sucks! Hope you guys like it and vote for it! 💓