At Death's Mercy (BoyxBoy)

I hope you guys like this! But please read the warning (but don't take it offensively because there is some people out there that are weird like this) but if you are already aware then please, go on ahead and read!

Warning: This would be considered rated R or at least adult material. It contains inappropriate language, Violence, Sex, Torture and many other things that will not be named. Oh, if are into religion than I highly suggest not reading this either. Everyone should know what that means. If not, then I’ll assume three things: for you to ask a neighbor, you are underage or lastly, you need some help. Also anyone that doesn’t have an open mind or doesn’t approve of gayness shouldn’t be allowed to read. That will be all.

All Rights Reserved to Me, Tena.

Started in Novemeber and ended it in February.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       At Death's Mercy (BoyxBoy)

My name originally was Theodore Hank Wolfe. I know, my middle name was a little random there but I have no control what my parents name me so don’t judge it. In fact, no one has any idea how much I wish to see them again. It was an ache in my soul for quite a few decades.

But that name has no importance to the world in any way or form. I was and still am nonexistent to the world no more like my mere physical name and body was erased from the world by the white-out people use to fix mistakes.

That was how I had felt at the time. I had felt like I was a mistake so that was why I was erased from the world. But that wasn’t the case here. The fact was that I am known as a new name and face now.

Does anyone want to know what it was or is?

It was pretty simple actually. I am known to the world to this day as Death or the Reaper. I had or have been called many names and took many forms. Sometimes, people mistake me as the Devil that takes souls which, by the way, I am so not the Devil.

In fact, I serve under the Devil. Yes, many heard me right. I work for the Devil and I didn’t have the choice in the matter at all if I wanted to live. Yes, the Devil had tricked me like its usual self because it’s the master of trickery, manipulation, evil, torture and so much more.

But I know a little secret that I will share to my thoughts. I know his real name! And it was no wonder why he just wanted to be known as the Devil, Spawn, Satan, Soul-Sucker and so many other names because his real name was rather lame. Maybe he was embarrassed by it and was picked on for it? Maybe that was why he took over this Hell-Hole of a place.

Anyways, His real name was Stacy. I will admit it was quite sad to know that his parents named him Stacy which was suppose to be a girls’ name in my opinion. They must of really wanted a girl. I am not trying to say its wrong to be name a girls’ name but to warn many, one will get many strange looks if they only knew that name as a girls’ name. Just saying!

Well, if no one had picked on him on that name before then I shall assume I annoy him a lot more now because I did and do make fun of his name at every opportunity I could get. Ah, man! It just feels so good to get back at him in some way, shape or form! No matter how small or insignificant it may be because it does make a difference to me and bothers the hell out of… Stacy.