Chapter 2

"Im the one that killed them all-"

GORE! GORE!

It has to be 1 in the morning when Jack wakes up to Marks voice calling his name desperately. He quickly gets up, thinking Mark forgot his key, clearly not thinking enough about the situation. When he opens the door Mark collapses into their room, breathing irregularly and frantically. And he is covered in blood. His hair is slick with it, you couldn't even tell if it was the dye or not. "JESUS CHRIST! WHAT HAPPENED MARK OH MY GOD!" Sean screams, helping Mark get up and observing him. The Irishman is terrified. "J-Jack... they... blood... knocked out" he whispers desperately, taking deep breaths. Sean's eyes widen more. He helps Mark into the bathroom and when mark sees his own reflection, he screams. His hands go to his hair, blood dripping onto the floor. He's speechless. And then he's unconscious.

Jack panics, though he does catch him.The green haired man doesn't give a shit about the sheets as he puts his bloodied up boyfriend on the bed. He doesn't realize how serious he was actually injured. He calls 911, and the worst hasn't even been discovered yet. He realizes and gasps before literally sprinting to the elevator. "Shit... shit shit shit shit shit SHIT!" He starts whispering but then he's yelling. He steps into the elevator and presses the button of the floor that he had last seen all of his friends on. He's tearing up already, because he knows. He knows that just 3 hours ago, he saw his best friends for the last time. And that's why he waits for a second before entering. A loud scream rings out from him. And then a sob.

Jack falls to his knees. "SOMEONE! I NEED HELP!" He screams, hoping the whole hotel can hear him. And then he's crying. He's a sobbing mess and he wants to look away from Ethan, who was quite obviously strangled to death, blood spoiling his blue hair, and blue bruises spoiling his pale skin. The youngest of all of them. But when he does, he regrets it. Because then he's met with Matt and Amanda, the males body still protecting his wife's, still holding her. Agony etched on his face. And his throat slit, only a small trickle of blood dripping out now. The smashed and bloody beer bottle on the ground clearly shows what did that. Jack sobs again, and his eyes wander to Wade, who's shirt is torn to shreds because, well, so is his chest and abdomen. The knife that did it is lodged in Bobs skull. The two friends were close when they died, but Bob fell at his feet. What was Jack going to tell his wife...

Jack sobbed loudly. "Fuck... what the hell. Who would do this?" He asked before an utterly destroyed scream escapes him. Felix and Marzia might've been the worst. His head drops, trying to get the image of the murdered couple that were still cuddled up together. "He was going to propose next month..." he gasps out, tears just running down his face as he realizes just how much liquid he's kneeling in. He stands up, screaming again, horrified at the mix of beer and mainly blood on the floor. "What the- OH MY GOD" he screams yet again as he makes the mistake of looking up. The sick monster who did this had got Ken on the roof and had slit his wrists and throat. A large slash across his face and chest, as well. Jack stumbles into the wall, sobbing and swearing. His back hits blood. He moves away and shuts his eyes tightly at what was left.

'I WONDER HOW MANY VIEWS YOUR BODIES WILL GET'

Scrawled in blood. The blood of his best friends. Jack screams again, but now In anger. He notices that there are phrases like that all over the walls. His head snaps around to try to view all of them.

'Did you LIKE THIS?'

'The room matches the logo'

'1 to go...'

Jack froze. 1 to go. He stared at it, trying to figure out what it meant.

Him or Mark?

Jack thinks and has to look away, though he stays in the room, not leaving his friends until the paramedics show up, managing to get Amanda breathing for a minute before they lose her. She had mumbled about her baby before she died. Jack is being comforted in a room right outside of that one. "Mr. Mcloughin, recap everything since the last time you saw your friends." "My /best/ friends." He corrects angrily. And the next few hours go by in a blur of him retelling the worst moments of his life.