Imagine 8

Imagine you and Zak are helping a friend move.

"Zaaaak!" You screamed as he lifted you and put you over his shoulder. "Zak,put me down." You said while laughing. "Nah, I think its better if you stayed there." He said as he walked into the storage unit. You started to smack his back. "Zachary put me down." You said still laughing. "I dont wanna." He said as he started to spin around. "Zachary Alexander Bagans, put me down please. We have to help out John. Now put me down." You said before you smack his ass. He finally put you down. "No need to smack my ass. You just needed to say please." He said as he pouted and put his head slightly down. You giggled and lifted his head. "Great advice, I'll say please next time." You say then kissed his pouty lips. You could feel him smiling. As you broke the kiss he slightly pouted again. "Oh no mister, we need to help,because we said we would help. And all we are doing is acting like we are at home. Now lets go get some boxes." You walked out of the unit and felt someone grab your wrist and pulled you back. You thought you were going to fall, but you were in front of Zak with your face in his chest. "Oh no, I ain't letting you off that easy," as he leaned over you leaned back til he couldn't lean any farther. You straighten up as he did. ",Babe,its against the dating law to do that kind of shit." You shook your head. "No, I dont think teasing is against the boyfriend/girlfriend law." You said as you patted his cheek. "Now if you can excuse me, I need to help move boxes like a good friend does." You walked over to the U-haul truck and got a box. "Hey, I really appreciate your guy's help. Thanks alot." John said walking back to the U-haul. "Yeah,yeah, I mean you helped us alot in the passed. With the moving,watching Gracie,I mean,your the one that's there the most for us." You say as you walked back to the unit. "Oh Zak, there's a box in the truck that neither of us can carry. Can you you get?" You asked as you put the box you had in a corner. "Yea sure thing," Zak walked passed by whispering in your ear. "Work me like a slave today, I'll make you my slave later." You looked at Zak with your eyes wide and mouth wide open. Zak winks. "Babygirl, close your mouth, you don't want to swallow bugs." John looked at you. "Gurl, what he say." John turned with a hand on his hip and the other in the air with his elbow on his other side. You just laugh at your guys gay friend. "He said if I worked him like a slave today,he'll make me his slave later." You started out unit. "*gasp* gurl, no he didn't." He put his hand around his mouth. "Y'all ain't gossiping, right?" Zak asked with an eyebrow arched. "Babe, I'm just telling him about your 'friend' and how he is a short little fella." You say with an innocent smile. Zak shook his head biting his cheek. He looks up and tilts his head to the side and sighs. "Babe, we both know that my 'friend' ain't small. Because just a few nights ago you were..." You interrupted him by shouting. "How about we go out to eat after we are finishing unpacking? My treat." You get in the truck for another box. "Dont ever say I'm small again. Got that." Zak said. "Oh I know your not small. I wanted to see what you would say. My brothers girlfriend said that before," you started laughing. ",he said 'Thats not what your mom said last night.' He lost his girlfriend the same day. But hey every man has his own ways." You smile and get up on your tippy toes and kiss Zak. "Guys, PDA." John shouted. Zak put the box down and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist, Zak puts his hands under your thighs. "What is PDA? I've never heard of such thing." Zak said as he lifted you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he put his hands under your thighs. He started to kiss your jawline and your neck. "ZACHARY ALEXANDER BAGANS!" Zak looked up at the familiar face. It was his sister Meredith.

~~~3 days later.~~~

"Why does mom think that I'm fucking y/n, behind her back?" Zak asked his sister pissed off. "Zak, your in Vegas. The free city, the one known for 'What happens in Vegas..." Zak interrupted. "Stays in Vegas. I know. And if she wanted to know she doesn't have to. I'm old enough to do what the fuck I want. And what I'm doing here in Vegas, shall stay. As the saying goes." You walked downstairs in your lazy clothes. "Zak,babe?" Zak looked at you with a softer look and tone. "What's wrong?" He started to walk to you. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!" You shouted. "Its...," he looks at his watch. "...,3 o'clock in the afternoon. Why are you still sleeping?" You shook your head and went back to the room. "Babe." Zak walked to the room, leaving his sister in the living room with Gracie. He opened the bedroom door. And saw you weren't there. He walked to the bathroom in your guys' bedroom. He softly knocked. "Babygirl, what's wrong? You have me feeling guilty and I'm worried." You open the door and hugged him tight. You were crying. "Hey, why're you crying? I didn't shout at you did I?" He asked holding you in his arms. You shook your head. "M-my d-dad just died l-la-last night. I-I-I got th-the c-c-call this mo-mor-morning." You started crying even more. Zak picked you up and walked you guys to the bed. He sat with you still I his arms. He started to rock back and forth. "Shhhh. Everything will be okay. Just lay down, I'll go to the store and get you some snacks. Do you want to go, stay with Meredith, or what do you want?" He asked rubbing your thigh. "I'll come. I'll probably just stay in the car." You say wiping your tears with you dads sweater you were wearing. "Ok, do you want a piggy back ride?" You giggled. And got on Zaks back. And cuddled the back of his neck. "I'll always be here for you, babygirl." He put you in the car and went to went junk food. For the whole night. You guys ate food and talked about your happy memories with your dad from your childhood to when he first met Zak. You would cry here and there, and Zak would be there as your huge cuddling teddy bear.

~~~Month later~~~

You were driving back to your and Zaks place with all of your dads stuff. You had his clothes,hats,letters to you from when your born, etc... After you got home you and Zak did a EVP session with the SB7. You guys talked and shared laughs with your dad. You got really happy when your dad said you guys have a son on his way. You and Zak have been doing everything to get prepared for a baby. You were going to start a family with a man, that is so tough,strong. But he really his just this childish huge teddy bear, that not everyone gets to see. You were happy that teddy bear was yours.