Imagine 15 (part 1)

(Me and my friend Victoria TheProxies_girl are writing this together. Its something we do over chat on snap. So sorry if it sucks. Nick:20 Zak:21 your both 20.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and your friend Victoria have just moved to Vegas.

"Can you believe it Vicky. After 6 years talking about moving here we finally made it." You say driving into Vegas passing the sign. "I know right. Hey we should go get some Mcdonalds." Victoria suggested. "Im down for it." You guys pull into Mcdonalds and parked. You got of the car and walk to go get your food. You guys got your food and sat down at a table to eat. "This is so bomb. Better than Washington's." You say with your mouth full of fries. "The food is better too." Victoria piped in. You laughed. "No shit sherlock." You both laugh. "Haha very funny. Im going to get more food. Want anything?" Vicky ask getting up. "A Vanilla shake and a large fry. Oh and watch out for that creep at the register." You say pointing to the guy. "Ok I'll be right back. And trust me if he did anything I'd shove a fry down his throat." You laughed. "He'll probably get turned on. Just watch." Victoria flipped her hair. "I mean any guy would, its me." You fake gag at your friends action. "Yeah sure whatever you say sweetie." You both laugh. She walks off to order. While she is ordering you see the creep lean over. What happened next suprised you. She punched his nose. Victoria came running to you.  "We have to leave. Like now. Oh and we may not be able to come back here." She grabs your hand and runs outside. As you guys are running to your car, you guys run into the one and only Zak Bagans. You turned to Victoria. "Its him. Its Zak." You quietly squeal. "Y/N,dont do anything embarrassing, we have enough to deal with already." She says looking back at the building. "But its fucking Zachary Alexander Bagans." You whine. She sighs. "Then act natural and go talk to him." You catch up to Zak and you guys talk. You come running back screaming. "Vicky I got his numbee. I got his number." You feel like you cant breathe and she just laughs. "Ok lets go now. But I'm driving this time."
You whine. "What,why?" "Cause youll be going on and on about how you got his number. And I rather not get in an car crash because you werent paying attention." You laugh. "I can talk about what would do to that body if we were dating." She laughs and you guys get in the car. "See my point exactly." You giggle. "I mean you can see hos muscles through his shirt. Makes me wonder if hes gentle or rough, and does he like to be called daddy or..." "Ok, stop because i ain't got a man yet." You laughed. "Were not a thing yet." Your phone dings you check who it was and you screamed. "Oh my god. He texted." Victoria shook her head. "Really? I didnt notice." She says sarcastically. "He texted Hey Sweetie. What do I do?" You asked not knowing what to do. Vicky looks at you. "How would I know. The last time I was called sweetie,I punched them in he nose. And now we are banned from Mcdonalds." You looked at her and sighed. "Thats what he calls all is fans." Before you could continue your phone dings again. "Oh my god. He texted." Victoria looked at you. "Well...what did he say." She looked back to the road. "He said Hey gorgeous,open this weekend? Oh my fucking god, I cant breathe." Victoria swerved the car when you squealed at the text. Victoria raised an eyebrow.  "Then how are you still alive?" She screamed and started to jump up and down in her seat. "I did it. I finally raised an eyebrow." You laughed. "I dont know. And pay attention to the road." You started to get sarcastic. "After 6 years you are finally able to do it." She looks at you. "Haha very funny, now play some music." You hooked up your phonw to the car with bluetooth and played Akon. "Oh my god. Yaaaas." You laughed and started to sing. Victoria laughs and starts to sing too. You turned down the music. "Hey maybe Zak can hook you his friend with his Nick?" You sugested,and showed a pic. "I dont know. Remember what happened with leo? I fucked up with him." You both sighed. "Well the pass is in the pass. And plus Nick looks like a sweet gentle guy that could also be a fuckboi. And by looking at him he looks like a guy that would I dont know. Like be gentle but rough at the same time." She chuckled. "True...hmmm I dont know. I'll think about." You got happy. "Yayyy. And if you guys fuck tell me if he was good or not." You pointed at her like a mother. She blushed "ok.." she laughed. "Anyway did Zak give you a specific time and date for the weekend?" You turned on your phone and had a new message. You checked it before you could say no Zak texted a time. "Yea. Saturday 5pm" you replied to Vickys question. "Ok than I guess you better tell Zak about you hooking us up than." You laughed and took your phone out to text Zak. "Ok." You guys arrived at your guys house. "Now we wait inside and eat all the oreos." You both got out and Victoria ran to the door. "I got to go pee." She said while doing the potty dance on the steps. You laugh and start to record. "Nick will love this."
You got a message from an unknown number. "Ok..ill be right back i have to pee."
Unknown=Hey is this y/n. Its nick zak gave me your number.
Y=yea its me. And whats up
N=oh he said that you wanted to hook me up with your friend. May i see a pic of her.😊
Y= yea i did and hold on just a minute.
Y=*sends pic of vicky* thats her
N=Damn shes beautiful. And very curvy.
Y=she is beautiful. Hurt her and ill make you a girl. 😈
N=ok i will. Bye
Y=bye
Vicky came back downstairs. "Hey Nick said he would love to meet you." She laughed. "Tell him im fat though." You shook your head. "I sent him a pic. He says your very beautiful and very curvy." She chuckled. "He must be blind than." You shook your head. "He is not. Anyway im going to bed see you tomorrow morning." She waved bye witha bag of chips. "See you in the morning" and with that you went to bed.