Owen (Creepypasta)

Name: Owen Landon Nickname: Frankenstein/kleiner BärSexuality: GayGender: maleAge: 18Race: Human (???)

Name: Owen Landon
Nickname: Frankenstein/kleiner Bär
Sexuality: Gay
Gender: male
Age: 18
Race: Human (???)

Looks: messy brown curls on the top of his head, right large brown eye (left one is red), pale skin, stitched all around his arms and stomach. Usually wears a long sleeved brown shirt, pants, and bare foot. He's extremely skinny and doesn't eat much.

Weapons: A simple knife, sometimes needles and thread just to stitch his name into his victims.

Friends: Owen some times gets along with Jeff The Killer only because of the thoughts they share, Eyeless Jack (sort of). Sally and Owen are very fond of each other.

Enemies: Slenderman (Owen can be disruptive), Masky (picks fights with him when ever the fun into each other.)

Origin: Owen had been a experiment his father worked on for awhile. It was complete torture but Owen is enjoyed it sometimes. He felt as though without pain, life wouldn't be exciting. One day his father came down to the basement and decided to open him up once again. Owen didn't want that. So he escaped and murdered his father, liking how this felt he slowly let insanity slip over him.  He earned the nick name Frankenstein from local police investigators, and so he kept using it, in love with the fact he became popular.

"Pain and exhilaration can be the same thing, just as long as you enjoy the pain!"

Scenario: Owen skipped down the street humming to himself happily. He had just gotten done killing a handsome young man who tried to seduce him. "What a lovely moon!" Owen cooed out and giggled, gripping a stop signs pole and swinging around it. "So big and bright!" He cheerfully said, his sickly sweet tone would give anyone chills.