2

Third pov

Its been two hours after the talk with Ayame and itachi and he was having a little heaven himself; from paper works that is. Sore muscles were been stretched, bones that were not moved in a long time were giving pleasure in cracking and most of all his cerebellum doesnt have to process information and his cerebrum could process thoughts about mother nature.

Naruto at this moment in time was jumping from tree to tree, allowing the cool, indescribable wind from mother nature to blow through his long golden locks that was now at his coccyx. he was approximately sixty miles from his village and still going farther. He had no fixed location but one thing he knew, any moment away from the "kage killer" were worth more than money and surprisingly Ramen itself.

It has been another hour and approximately three hours since he left the village and now he was walking a pathway in forest that takes the physicality of a road. Savoring this time, he took his time to look around the scenery and was intrigued by what he saw. To him, the trees were never this green, the dirt was never this moist and the soothing smell brought by the wind in the atmosphere was this clean nor pure.

He was observing this scenery that what was going on a mile ahead of him passed his sensory skill unbeknownst to him. The natural feeling was more important to him at this time. what snapped him out of his observation was a loose fireball that burnt a tree and a little section of his cloak.

looking from the tree to his cloak and back and then back up again he sigh deeply.

"*sigh* if my chakra didnt act on natural instincts, my kage cloak would have been burn entirely with including I would have a first degree burn; although it would have healed in time but it woukd still hurt."

Jumping in a nearby tree he prolonged his journey to see what separate his attention from what spiked his curiosity. Arriving three second later, he saw a woman of absolute beauty, long straight-through midnight blue hair, eyes that would make a sunflower jealous because of the competition of her eyes with sun. she stood about 5'6, her outer appearance was something simple: a navy blue T-shirt that says "Bitch please" and on her feet, she had sandals that was previously stomping the ground in an unknown displeasure. She had her hand crossed on her chest and an angry pout displayed on her facial.

Looking behind her he saw five ninjas with falk jackets that shows that they are jonins. Deciding to stay put to see how this would turn out, he sat on the branch that he was previously perching on. The five ninjas caught up to woman and started to converse; well a one-side conversation.

"Stop right there! you're coming back to the village with us whether or not you come in peace or the harder way out."

There was no response from the woman as she proceeded to walk like they havent spoken to her. a streak of lightning came close to strike her in the back of the neck but at the last minute she moved her head to the side; making the lightning pass her and struck the ground. again she walked away like nothing occured.

Interest sparked Naruto as he continued to watch the proceedings. A smile crept on his face as he knew the woman was a very strong female ninja. He used his sensory skills and checked the woman's chakra level and was less than shocked when he saw a vast amount but nothing even close to his but if she was to train with his training methods, she would be as power as Sasuke or even Itachi; give or take even give Yasura a run for his money.

Back to the fight, the unknown woman, did a quick turn and rammed her fist into the guy that launched the strike at her. At the speed she was moving, Naruto doubt a low or even high Chunin could keep up with her. The guy that got the fist, was knocked out unconscious. The woman didnt even looked like she moved from her spot as she continued walking; again like nothing happped.