Chapter 1

Word Count: 1889

I sat in my room listening to music. I got my Mom's taste of music. Rap. Love it. My physical features are my Dad's. Personality wise, basically my mom. Everyone always asks what is it like having YouTube super stars as parents. I'm kinda neutral. It's great because I'm in a really fun office all day but I hate when I get asked all the time. 'Are you the daughter of Stella and Max Laplume?' Noooo. I'm just hanging around them all the time. Damn. Some people are stupid.

"Eve?" Someone said at my door. I looked up and my mom was at the door. I pulled out my earphones and turned off my music.

"Hey" I said, getting out of my bed.

"Are you not going to school today?" She asked walking in my room. I shrugged and pulled my hair in a ponytail. My ginger hair is really long but also very thin. I still love it though. "Are you sick?" She asked.

"Well when I woke up I was dizzy and I felt sick." I answered to my back to her.

"Eve." She said. I turned around and looked at her. I sighed and sat down. Whenever I'm sick she makes me tell her every symptom and when I started to feel like that. She's like my own personal doctor but doesn't legally.

"Okay. I woke up at 5 this morning. I know extremely early. Anyway I woke up shivering. I wasn't even cold. I wasn't hot. I was shaking and sweaty but neither hot nor cold. I got out of bed because I was probably dehydrated. I went to the bathroom to grab a sip of water but then I collapsed. I was dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. It felt like the way we're closing in and I couldn't breathe. I tried to yell for you but my voice wouldn't come. I'm pretty sure it is the flu." I explained. She nodded and felt my head.

"Mhmm. You do kinda feel hot. I'll drive to Walmart and grab something." She said and started walking out.

"No mom. I will. I can drive." I rebutted.

"No not a chance. I don't want you to pass out while driving." She refused. "Go downstairs and hang out with your father. He needs some love."

"Like you don't give him any" I said, re Bering of the night that I walked in on them. Scared my eyes and my soul. I was 10!

"Hey! You liked it." She said smirking and walking out.

"OMG MOM! You're so gross!" I yelled after her. I heard her laugh and the front door shut. I hate her, I can't believe she said that. I walked downstairs and dad was sitting on the recliner playing GTA V.

"Dad this game is sooo old! Why are you playing it?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Back in my day, this game was the shit" he said focusing on the game. He paused the game and looked at me. "Don't you have school today?"

"I'm sick" I explained. He squinted his eyes like he was trying to figure out if I'm lying. I sighed and explained what I said to mom.

"Yeah probably the flu. It's that time of year." He said and shrugged.

"Told you. Mom won't let me drive" I said crossing my arms.

"Well she has a good reason. You can pass out" he said. I groaned and got up.

"You're always on Mom's side." I said and got up from the couch.

"Well what I've learned is a happy wife equals a happy life" he said laughing.

"Yes and forever follow that." Mom said opening the door. "Honey" I laughed and walked in the kitchen.

"Here's your medicine" she said and handed me the bag. "Take it and sleep." I groaned and snatched the bag from her.  "Have a nice nap!" She yelled after me as I stormed upstairs. I shouldn't of said I was sick. I should of said that I had sex yesterday. Yeah that would totally be better.