I'm not yours (tumblr request)

Anonymous asked: Can I have an imagine for the first time we meet and him being all flirty?

You fell to the ground in a loud thump. A shadow had taken you from your home to Neverland (if you recalled properly) that night. Your leg was a little sore from falling, but it didn’t take long for you to recover. You were so exhausted that you didn’t even want to bother to get up. You stayed on the ground and talked to yourself about random things. You started drifting into the sleeping state of mind until you heard footsteps approach you and a chuckle too.

"What are you doing here?” someone asked.

You looked up to meet a pair of green eyes. He was tall, about 5 feet 9, and his face was practically flawless. He did also look pretty intimidating which his smug smirk. You shook your head before pushing yourself off the ground.

"I-I don’t know. Some shadow thing took me and erm…" you said, almost mumbling.

He chuckled once more. “Oh laddie, no need to be shy. I’m Peter Pan, by the way. Who are you?”

You looked up into his eyes.

"I’m (Y/N). So erm, Peter, is there anyone else on this island?"

"Yes, the lost boys."

You nodded. Before you could even say hello, he was barely inches from your face, forcing you to look up into his eyes. He smirked (once again) and placed his index under your chin.

"You’re pretty cute. Do you belong to anyone?" he asked, oh so casually.

You shook your head. “No, I -“

"Great! You’re mine now. C’mon, let’s head back to camp."

You widened your eyes. You were his? That was actually pretty confusing. He turned his back to you and walked into the gloomy forest, you were not too far behind. You caught up to him and he linked your arms together.

"I’m not yours. I don’t even know you," you claimed.

He laughed and threw his head back. “When you’ll fall for me, which you will, you’ll know me and you’ll be mine. No you already are.”

He winked at you and you blushed, shaking your head. He kissed your cheek before you arrived to the camp.