Chapter 1: a bloody plan

Chapter 1

I placed the gauze over the large gash over my chest and rolled the medical tap around it to hold it in place. Sophia was lying on the floor in the bathroom. She was holding in all the tears father had caused her.

All the tears I wanted to show. But I know now tears wont save you. And until I die or I am free. I will never cry again.

 Father had blamed us for Vivien’s death. He said that all her difficulties were because of us. He had taken us to another house he had in the woods.

 We not only had to clean and cook we only had 6 hours to clean it all and there was a lot. After cleaning one by one he took us to a pitch-black room and beat and tortures us. He never raped us. Thank god. We would shower only once a week and ate only when we were told. And sometimes we never ate. We were ready to give up after a year.

 After Sophia and I ran away when Vivien left with father Sophia took me back to her house and I’ve been there ever since. Then when he came back to get us he took us. We hardly put up a fight.

 “I’m done! I’m ready to just give up! I can’t take it anymore. I don’t know how you people ever did.” Sophia said holding the ice to her black eye. I sighed. “I am done too. It was never easy but it was better then death.” I said sitting on the floor next to her.

 “If we were to leave how would we do it?” I asked. She sighed. “Suicide.” I looked at her as if she was nuts. “Think about it. It’s the only way we will ever be free.” She said.

 Sadly. She was right.

It was later that night and Sophia and I were walking upstairs to the little closet father called our bedroom. It held two small cots and a pile of clothes on the floor. We fell back onto the cots and starred at the black ceiling.

“if were going to do this we have to do it soon.” Sophia said. I nodded but I know she couldn’t see it.

 We decided to do it on Tuesday. In one week. That would give us time to get father out of the house and figure out a way to do away with ourselves. We were thinking of letting him beat us to death, or jumping off the roof, or when were cooking stab ourselves. We decided to figure out later.

 Every night I had nightmares about father and Vivien. I always see her and she’s calling for me to help her and when I reach out to grab her she disappears and all is see is father.

That’s all I ever saw anymore. Was him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hello hello i am posting this chapter because i am being rushed by so many epoeple you know who you are. any way i wanted to post pone the chapter untill i had more written but i guess i kept you all waiting long enough. here is chapter 1 hope you enjoy it.