Chapter 8: a bloody gun

Chapter 8

“This-This is a dream!” Adrian shouted from the doorway rubbing his eyes trying to see if I was actually there.

“No it’s not.” I said.

“Vivien. My beautiful Vivien you’re alive.” He said slowly walking towards me. He stopped right in front of where I was sitting and he leaned his hand down and it made soft contact with my face. He graced my cheek with his hand.

“I thought you were dead.” He said and a tear fell from his eye.

“Yeah you were supposed too. After you tried to drown me you ran away and someone who worked there found me and I was taken to a hospital and I was in a coma for 6 months and I was transported to a hospital in Florida with my parents.”

“After I woke up two months of being in the hospital I gave birth to your child.” I said through clenched teeth. He smiled. “You did?” he asked.

“It was a boy his name is Anthony and I gave him up for adoption.” I said his smile dropped. “You did what!” he yelled. I didn’t flinch.

“Yes because I knew his life would be better if  wasn’t in it…and neither would you. Then I found out you took Sophia and Caitlyn and I tracked you down so I could do one more thing.” I said.

“And what would that be?” he asked calming down.

“I’m going to kill you.” I said.

He stared at me for a while before he started laughing. Laughing as if he just finished hearing a joke.

“Y-your g-going to kill me?” he said laughing. I got irritated and stood up and drew my arm back and rammed it foreword slamming my fist into his face. He stumbled back and stopped laughing and realized what just happened.

“What are you doing?” he asked angry now. “I said I’m going to kill you and I will. I never loved you. I hate you. I want you dead for taking me from my family, taking all those poor children and killing them, for all the girls you raped, the ones you got pregnant and killed and I’m going to kill you before you kill anyone else.” I said

I walked foreword and he lunged at me and knocked me down. “You wont kill me and you do love me! I will prove to you that you don’t talk like that to me and you will learn your place.” He said

 I got up and he kicked me down. He stepped on my back making a crunching sound. “this is for my child you gave up, I will find him and I will bring him home.” He said and stepped further on my back.

I turned and grabbed his leg and flipped him over. I wrestled with him before getting up and running down a hallway to the gun I had laid around the corner underneath a flower pot and grabbed my gun.

I ran back and I saw him coming down the hall and I pointed the gun and shot.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

I know you all hate me for not updating last week and I am very sorry but this week I will be making little chapters and uploading them for you guys. Well here you go! Loves ya!