Chanyeol's Evil Little Monster

******

"Ow." A deep deep voice cracked.

I bumped on someone. Psh. I was busy on the phone and it fell. My clumsiness always gets on the way.

"Mianhae." I looked at the person.

I only see his chest. And I looked up.

It looks like Park Chan Yeol!! But.. A whole lot taller.. Well, Chanyeol is too cute to be this enormous. And he has deep voice! Cmon.. He is too cute to be this guy in front of me.

"It's alright. It doesn't hurt much. You're too small anyways. Just kidding! Wait.." He bent and picked up the phone.

"This is me.. Hm.. Why do you have this..? You're one of my fans, eh." He says confidently like he already know the answer.

I was out of words.

"Yah~ Your notebook..?" A voice called.

It was a girl.

I don't know her... But I immediately smiled. She is very pretty!!! But a lot of make-up is covering her natural beauty. Still, she looks blooming..

"Yeah~ Gayoung-ah. It's mine. Where did you find it?" Chanyeol replied.

Wait.. Ga Young..?! I heard it somewhere.. But I forgot.

Think, Min Chan!!!

I try to remember anything. But nothing comes out! Curse this forgetful brain!

"Oh. Who is this girl..?" She asks.

"Uhm, hello. I-I'm Goo Min Chan." I nodded curtly.

"I'm Goo Ga Young." She smiles brightly showing her perfect teeth.

Wow. I envy her. I'm not as pretty or confident as her...

WAIT! Now I remember.. She's the girl in the picture. With Sehun.. And DO says that.. Chanyeol likes her! Dang, it would be hard not to fall for her gorgeous face and she seems nice too.

"And I'm Park Chan Yeol. Nice to meet you, Min Chan."

Park Chan Yeol?!?!?!?! But.. The photo.. He looks so so adorable. And cute. And small. And different. Mind-blown.

"Oh, nice to meet you two. I-I gotta go. And sorry about earlier." I bowed and went away swiftly.

"Wait- Your phone... We'll see you around." Chanyeol winked.

Why is he acting cutely? Ugh, Chanyeol...

"A-Ah.. Right. Thank you." I grabbed the phone from his huge huge hand.

On my way back, Kris blocked me.

What does he want??

"I saw what you did..." He smirks.

What is he talking about..?

I looked at him questioningly.

"You did that on purpose so that.. Chanyeol will notice you.. Am I right..?" He raised an eyebrow.

This guy here thinks I bumped that giant to get his attention... Wow. He thinks I'm that low. Oh well... I shouldn't bother. I'm doing this for my family. No less.

I nod.

"Sure. That's what you want to hear right..? Well.. Yes. Of course I did. I like him that much. Is there a problem?" I smiled innocently.