The Accidental PMS

SEHUN'S POV

"...You need to have a date, too."

"Is that necessary??" I asked my father's secretary.

She said that I am going to attend a party of Mr.Choi's success in his new business.

"Yes, Mr. Sehun."

-.-

"Okay. Is that all?"

"Yes. Good bye, Mr. Sehun. I'll be back for more news." She left the room.

This is why I hate my parents sometimes. They will send me to interact with their business partners or what when they can't go.

My parents are always busy.

Who should I ask?

The last time I've went to a business party was when I and Gayoung are still dating. I can't ask her. I'd be too stupid to do that.

Goomin.

"Yes." I murmured to myself.

~

MINCHAN'S POV

"Jieunssi stop it! Yah!!! Stop it! Ahhh!!!" I screamed and Jieun laughed at me.

We're at the school field. Jieun started tickling me. Aish. And I'm screaming for my life. And Jieun stopped.

"Psh. You're so ticklish like Jinee. Did you know? I once tickled her while having an orientation in the auditorium and she yelled so loud everyone thought it was an alarm. So they all rushed out... That was the most funniest thing ever!" She says between laughs.

\ ^0^ /

Jinee did that?! I can't stop myself from giggling a bit too. That's embarrassing!

"So did they sue Jinee for screaming so loud?" I ask her.

"Nope. They never knew it was us. And that's what makes it a good story!" She laughed again.

*RIIIING*

I searched for the sound.

My phone?

I opened my bag and saw it was vibrating and ringing.

OH SEHUN

It says.

What makes Sehun call this time? He's not around today...

"Not dating, huh? ^.^" Jieun smiled sheepishly.

I just rolled my eyes at her and I answered the call.

"Yeobo--"

"I have something to tell you. Come to my house as soon as your class ends." Sehun's usual cold voice cuts me off.

"Omo~~ You called him yeobo!!! You two are so cute!" Jieun says softly.

What?! No. No. I was about to say hello. You know 'yeoboseyo'!! Psh.

I gave her a poker face.

"Wae??? Is there something wrong?! And why are you not in school?" I ask.

"Ani. Just come here later. I'm sick today."

"I won't go if you wont tell me why!" I retorted.

"No. You're going whether you like it or not."

"Ani. I won't! Just tell me!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."