One shot - Taurus (f) x Sagittarius (m)

Sagittarius POV

I've dated many girls before, all of them were really hot, but most were, well, boring. They all cared too much about their looks, reputation, etc. because I dated particular type of girls. Now everyone thinks I'm a bit of a player. Ah well. Girls can't but help throw themselves at me.

Right now I'm dating Leo. She's a cheerleader but she does um, sort of focus on her looks and rep. However, she lets me do what I want but can get jealous if I hang out with a girl too much.

'Hey Sagi' Leo purred. Oops, didn't notice her there.

'Yeah,' I said lazily, 'What you want?' Currently, we were at a party at Aries' house.

'Oh never mind,' Leo said nervously. I looked at her confused. She was hardly ever nervous but I shrugged it off as she stalked off.

I walked to the kitchen. There was Taurus eating some pizza. I never really noticed, but Taurus is so chilled and relaxed but she is really stubborn sometimes.

'Oh hey Sag,' she said as she took another piece.

'Can I have one?' I asked, looking at the cheesy pizza.

'Um.. sure!' Taurus said happily munching on her slice. I looked at her. She was so happy, not giving a f*ck whether people thought she was a fatso, even though she barely gained any weight.

Taurus POV

When Sagittarius walked in, I suddenly felt very self conscious of how much I was eating but he didn't seem so bothered so I just continued munching on my pizza.

'Can I have one?' Sag asked. I wasn't sure but I decided to be nice and let him have one, but he didn't take a slice and just stared at me. Did he think I was fat or something? Rude.

'Got a problem?' I asked wearily once I'd finished my slice. He shook his head. I raised an eyebrow.

'Fine, I just like how you don't care what others think. There.' He admitted. Well okay..

'Is that a compliment?' I asked teasingly.

'I guess so,' he replied, a little flirtatiously. Typical.

Suddenly Leo burst through the door. I stared at her. Wasn't she Aries' girlfriend? I saw her sucking his face back out there.

'Oh my god Sagi! What are you doing with Taurus?' she asked angrily. Huh? They weren't a couple were they? Sagittarius looked perplexed.

'She's my friend!' he said defensively.

'AND I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!' Leo shouted. She sounded a bit drunk, 'I'm breaking up with you. You cheated on me!' 

'Then why were you sucking face with Aries out there?' I asked rudely. Leo looked at me confused and panicked. Sagittarius looked furious and he glared at Leo waiting for an explanation. This was scary - he was barely ever angry.

'You kissed Aries?' Sagittarius hissed menacingly.

'Hahaha no haha yes bye!' Leo said with a fake smile on her face and she bolted out.

It was silent for a while.

'Well um,' I said awkwardly while Sagi just stared at the pizza, 'I'm really sorry, I had no idea you and Leo were a thing and I was confused when she said she was your girlfriend because I thought she was Aries' girlfriend!' I was suddenly really upset when I realised what I'd done.

'No, it's alright. I never really felt a spark for Leo. I feel it for someone else.' Sagi said. Well nice to know!

'Um, okay?' I said, Sagittarius was looking at me weirdly.

'Do you know who?' Sagittarius asked.

'Um, Virgo or someone?' I said desperately. This was so awkward!

'It's you.' WTF. I gave him a suspicious look.

'Are you winding me up?' I asked, knowing this could be one of Sagittarius' many pranks.

'NO!' he said loudly, 'I swear! I've realised that you're so chill and free and that's the person that I need!' 

'But, but, you will leave me if a prettier girl comes along!' I said, tears in my eyes. I know that would happen. What if Leo wanted him back and he realised I was just plain useless?

'I swear I wouldn't. You're the prettiest anyway. If we do break up that will be because it was a mutual agreement.' He said seriously. I've never seen him so serious. Wow.

'I do like you.. but - ' I started but was interrupted by Sagittarius kissing me.

'Hey! I never said you could do that!' I pouted.

'Sorry..' and I felt his huge arms wrap around me. I felt so safe and sound in them.

---------------------

Vote, comment, follow thanks!